Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1471

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Dude’s always in the hospy hosp. Hope he’s alright.

2. myawrld

Regular

Lil Tracy just confirmed he just collaborated on an a song with Blink

Kuri44 likes this.
  3. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Some people are reading into this post too much.

Onlyadirector and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. D_Ream84

Regular

He had nothing to do with Cheshire Cat or any of the other 7 albums they released

5. Kuri44

[​IMG]

6. 333 GANG

ACAB

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m 99.9% certain the person you’re quoting knows that.

D_Ream84 likes this.
  7. D_Ream84

Regular

so Tom is a shit head for quitting the band?? The first time he quit was very reasonable, the second time, maybe he had problems which some assume had something to do with his ex-wife considering... but i aint gonna judge the man. You dont know shit, like the rest of us, with what goes on behind the scenes. So you judging him for choices hes made is a little unfair... obviously anger is an issue i assume?

yocoxy likes this.
  8. D_Ream84

Regular

im not sure??

9. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I said him quitting the way he did twice is a red flag for being a shit heard. He quit through his manager both times like a shit head coward. But Red flags don’t mean 100%, but I’d did say he full on was one when someone reminded us he also runs a pyramid scheme of a company. So, yea, he’s a shit head.

you are the one who seems angry. You don’t know him either. Why do you care if I view him as a shit head?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. Greg

Like shit, stop giving rich people the benefit of the doubt because they shat out a good pop punk album.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

they barely even did that tbh

RyanPm40, Joe4th and Greg like this.
  12. broken22

(:

Blink only has one great album imo.

13. j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

Man this thread can be utter trash sometimes. Is it not possible to have healthy debates/arguments without being passive aggressive and coming across as a brat?

Which one's that?

yocoxy, MRose24 and Kuri44 like this.
  14. Samuel Calmon

Regular

This impresses me too. This thread was one of my favorite places on internet until maybe two months ago. Now it's almost a Reddit post over and over

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

It's Dude Ranch

hongfong00 and Nathan like this.
  16. Greg

Yea, it’s a real bummer that how shitty these dudes are has really been brought out and set in. And people are white knighting them? Gross. Truly tragic.

GrantCloud and macbethfan like this.
  17. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

If Blink got in the Rock Hall (Which I think is a long shot for at least awhile), it's up to the Rock Hall to decide which members get in. Like with Red Hot Chili Peppers, they allowed Keidis, Flea, Chad Smith, Hillel and Frusciante. They didn't induct Dave Navarro, who played guitar with them for five years on an album that sold two million copies, and Jack Sherman. It seems like a case-by-case basis and likely the members during their most influential periods (Jason White and John Kiffmeyer weren't inducted with Green Day, despite being past members).

18. Greg

19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Dude Ranch = their best pop punk album
    Self-Titled = their overall best album (I consider it more alternative rock tbh)

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. 333 GANG

ACAB

Enema is the best Blink record and I won’t listen to any arguments to the contrary

btr likes this.
  21. j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

1. Untitled
    2. Neighbourhoods
    3. Enema

In saying that, Untitled and Neighbourhoods can sometimes swing depending on my mood.

22. 333 GANG

ACAB

1. Literally anything
    278. Neighborhoods

23. j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

I don't like you

24. Greg

Neighborhoods has been trash since day 1.

dustman, 333 GANG and bradsonemanband like this.
  25. j0nnymarrzbar

Regular

That's fine.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.