Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1431

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Kross

Newbie Supporter

Man, until that last sentence it almost read like it was leading to a full benediction of Blink's decision to work with them. I feel very similarly to Jason- I lean back into the thought that Blink (and Goldfinger) were some of the bands that I listened to that made me feel safe and heard... and it's innocuous to take this as something they had little control over.

I did, however, listen to the song. Skipped right to marks part (doesn't make it any better), and it does sound very +44 era. Sad that this wasn't released as just a "them" project.

I'm a little bit sour that Matt wouldn't stand up, considering it appears as though he wasn't involved in the project.

Edit: some simple grammar/spellingz

2. anewhope

Regular

Except IWBHFC was released in '97. Scott Dude Ranch era brah

3. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Matt standing up? You mean the guy that supports white supremacists? Yeah I'm sure that guy will stand up. Great.

GrantCloud, Kross, Contender and 3 others like this.
  4. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Honest question about the Matt being friends with a white supremacist thing.

This is the guy who speaks on I Found Away from 2008, right? Is Matt still openly friends with this guy to this day?

I don’t know much about this one.

Kross likes this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Doesn't Mark follow this page? I know I've seen him interact with them on Twitter at least

6. TheJMan

Trusted

No just Matt and the official blink IG account. None of them follow on Twitter.

7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Juice WRLD passed away? Wasnt blink doing or didn’t they collab with him recently?

8. manoverboard365

Trusted

So sad, he just turned 21 last week.

9. AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  10. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I think he's also supposed to be on the EP too. I think he was always mentioned along with Pharrell and Uzi

11. Do we know what Paris became, if anything?

12. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

I think it turned into a song called Diamonds and Makeup IIRC, they're saving it for another release

Kuri44 and David Parke like this.
  13. “It’s a wicked Sephora we live in...”

Richter915, Kuri44 and Onlyadirector like this.
  14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I wonder if this is actually something that will be released.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  15. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Based on the comments, it seems to be a song titled Blink 182 that was released on SoundCloud, rather than a collab.

Daniel182 likes this.
  16. Kuri44

17. yikes, that track is a big woof. RIP though... dude was so young.

18. Mikeydude91

Ive never seen this thread so not active

19. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

It’s almost like collaborating with a shit stain makes people not really care to talk about you or your music. Weird.

20. MRose24

Regular

Almost.

the Christmas song is a jam

Kuri44 likes this.
  21. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I haven’t bothered to listen to it and I’m not sure if I will anytime soon.

22. Not missing much. Lower tier recent blink.

Kross, Richter915 and bradsonemanband like this.
  23. oneeightytwo

Regular

I wasn’t impressed by the Christmas song tbh. There’s just something about it. Seems slightly off.

pbueddi likes this.
  24. Shaun

cool dogs

i think it's pretty alright fun but my main gripe with the Christmas song is the guitar tone and strumming on the main riff makes it sound like a fake VST guitar to me

bradsonemanband likes this.
  25. DyingGaslight

DyingUnderGaslight

I think the Christmas song's guitar tone and instrumentation is more interesting than anything on NINE.

It's actually prevalent in the mix and not buried like most of the guitars on Nine.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.