Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1405

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Probably listen to it 2 or 3 times a week now still. Splits time with Bayside and Jimmy Eat World which are a safe bet for my top 3, order to be determined

And yeah better than California in every way

cbronder1 likes this.
  2. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

With the new City and Colour and Jimmy Eat World albums, I haven't been listening to this as much.
    But when I do... happiness ensues.

3. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

With Menzingers and JEW coming out and taking up all my listening, I do keep finding an itch to give this more listens. And when I do: I still am very into it.

I really do enjoy this album a lot and as the weeks have gone on I’ve continued to love it.

arewehavingfunyet likes this.
  4. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I listen to the backhalf of this album almost daily. That run of Black Rain to the end is just undeniable

5. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Listened to California like twice, listened to Nine once. I have gone back and listened to "Pin the Grenade" a few more times though. It bothers me that there are this many new blink songs in the world and I dont like them.

6. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

if anyone in LA wants to enter to go to the fonda show:

kroqfm.secondstreetapp.com/og/3e8010a7-bd9e-41e9-aa55-1f76c70d544d/referrals/9a87860a-09a3-4f97-9f3d-53fb24fe17a5

and

kroqfm.secondstreetapp.com/og/ae56efa0-92f1-4fda-a1fc-33a86db335a4/referrals/5b69db81-3b1d-4448-98b3-f60e3a84bbce

David Parke likes this.
  7. BG9352

Regular

I still listen to almost every day. Just as good as day one for me.

8. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

My enthusiasm has maybe worn down a bit just because it's not as new anymore (which is obvious/natural), but none of the songs have decreased in value for me. A lot of my initial favorites are still my favorites, and although I don't like the singles quite as much as the rest of the record, I still don't think there's a single bad song on it.

That said, "Run Away" through the end of the record is still something I sing along to on my commute home multiple times a week. "Out of My Head" is even growing on me.

Shaun and BG9352 like this.
  9. 333 GANG

ACAB

Between this, Menzingers, Bayside, Refused, and a few other smaller releases I really love that have come out lately, I’m having a hard time finding time for everything lol

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  10. 2019 has sucked for life, ruled for music. This album is still incredible.

11. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

I've spent way more time with this album than I thought I would. With new Jimmy Eat World and Third Eye Blind in the rotation now, we'll see how much staying power it really has.

12. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I always cycle through bands. I’m currently on Jimmy Eat World and Armor For Sleep. Before long another band will slip in and I’ll just keep doing discography runs.

13. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Same. It’s really been this and the new JEW all week for me

BG9352 likes this.
  14. btr

Trusted Supporter

September/October had a lot of heavy hitters for me. Not as hype about this as I was when it dropped but it's still very solid

Kross likes this.
  15. BG9352

Regular

Add in Futures from Jimmy and the new Simple Creatures EP and you got my rotation!

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  16. DesolateEarth

Birb

Two great bands to be on a kick of!

17. Samuel Calmon

Regular

Mccafferty also just released a new awesome album

18. TheJMan

Trusted

Sorry this hasn’t been a good year for you.

David Parke likes this.
  19. anewhope

Regular

Pointless to post 2 links when a person can only enter once

20. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Yeah I overplayed this hard, so I’m not choosing to throw it on so much anymore, but never skip songs when they come up in shuffle they’re still very good.

21. Shaun

cool dogs

don't listen as much these days but can't say it's because i'm bored of any songs (maybe IRWIHY a bit..). a month later i can still comfortably say its blink's best body of work since Untitled.

22. BTDandFeelingThis

I feel this post so much.

Kross, David Parke and DyingGaslight like this.
  23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I find this hard to believe

JoshShulkin likes this.
  24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

25. BTDandFeelingThis

Kross, 333 GANG and David Parke like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.