Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1404

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  2. Zeke

Regular

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  3. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

How have they done the amount of press in the UK/ Europe these last few days and not picked it as the time to announce dates?

4. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Best I've heard Skiba sound on the chorus of BIOMY. Usually sounds like he is straining to hit just slightly out of his vocal range, whereas this sounded like he was comfortable hitting it.

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I think that sounded better than the full band version. I still love Mark’s opening verse in that song too.

6. Zeke

Regular

Richter915 likes this.
  7. Kuri44

upload_2019-10-20_10-32-50.jpeg

Attached Files:

8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wow haven't seen this in years. I think it's hilarious that everyone is live except for Tom's parts lmao

9. bradsonemanband Oct 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 21, 2019)

In terms of new Alkaline Trio stuff, the interviewer asked Matt if we can expect new Alkaline Trio stuff soon. Matt said, "You can expect it but you will not get it. We are talking about doing stuff next year. We are having intercourse talking about the baby, so to speak."

Haha

10. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

This video makes me happy. So happy.

11. Lol Matt: “sometimes I’m not even plugged in!”

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. TheJMan

Trusted

blink is playing a show for KROQ this Saturday for their Halloween concert. Wonder if it will be streaming.

BG9352 and cbronder1 like this.
  13. Ronald.

Trusted

What is up with these very awkward KROQ interviews recently? This one was pretty bad, and so was the one with the warmup show for the Summer tour. To me, pretty much everything has been awkward and a bit unusual besides the actual album itself. The tour announcement, the single releases, and the press have all been forced and weird. They keep pretending like everything is awesome. Like the Lil Wayne stuff. Why wouldn't they just say, "Yeah there were a couple of bad nights but it just got blown out of proportion online" instead of " No everything was amazing."

It's a bummer because it seems to be the focus instead of a very strong and diverse album.

14. is there even a good radio DJ?

15. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

A month with Nine, how's everyone feel about it after a month? Personally, I'll put it on every now and then (once a week maybe) but I'm afraid it doesn't have much staying power for me at this point.

DyingGaslight likes this.
  16. DyingGaslight

DyingUnderGaslight

The KROQ hosts seem to be totally clueless during every interview blink does.

17. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

About the same, don't return to it much. The First Time is still my favorite song off the album.

arewehavingfunyet and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah I liked California more. Nine is forgettable for me.

19. Nine > California in every aspect. Probably listen to Nine a few times a week.

20. 333 GANG

ACAB

I go back to Nine about once a week, would probably be more frequent if so many other records I love hadn’t also come out lately. Also agree that it’s a major step up from California in virtually every discernible way.

Favorite tracks: Hungover You, Black Rain, The First Time, On Some Emo Shit, Remember to Forget Me

arewehavingfunyet likes this.
  21. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Quite a few really good records have come out in the last few weeks that have pushed NINE aside for me, but I still really like it and plan on going back to it before the year is over. Might even be in my top ten, who knows.

22. TheJMan Oct 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 22, 2019)
    TheJMan

Trusted

I like NINE more than California but I feel like I listened to California way more the first month than I did with NINE, same with Neighborhoods. Like others have stated that could be because there have been so many good albums that have been released around the time NINE dropped that took my attention away from it. I do think NINE is going to age well unlike California or Neighborhoods.

Ready for that EP to drop though.

arewehavingfunyet likes this.
  23. I have no desire to listen to California, honestly. Nine is so much better in just about every way. The only Blink albums I need to listen to are Dude Ranch, Enema, TOYPAJ, Untitled, and Nine.

macbethfan, David Parke and 333 GANG like this.
  24. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I listen to Nine probably once every other day. I mainly listen to podcast though. I do love the album and there have been a lot of great records that have come out in the same timeframe. I think I return to Nine more than the other albums though.

David Parke likes this.
  25. TheJMan

Trusted

California has 6 or 7 solid songs on it for me that I still go back and listen too, the rest is filler, but don't remember the last time I listened to California front to back. The Deluxe album has maybe 3 or 4 songs I enjoy but the rest is eh. If it was an actual album and not part of the deluxe edition I'd be really bummed out about it.

It would be an interesting debate to see whether people here like the Deluxe album of California (just the new songs not originally on California) or Neighborhoods better. As much as I'm not a fan of Neighborhoods I'd probably vote that one because of After Midnight, Ghost, Wishing Well and Even If She Falls.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.