Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1403

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I don't understand how people can picture Mark and Tom working on an album. They're so far apart on all aspects of the process.

333 GANG, Greg, RyanPm40 and 2 others like this.
  2. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

This isn't just goodbye
    This is I can't stand you ♫

All jokes aside I can't see them working together for a long time creatively either. Odd shows I can see happening though in the future.

David Parke and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. TheJMan

Trusted

We clearly need the EP to drop or at least news about it if we’re back to talking about Tom coming back again.

333 GANG likes this.
  4. slimfenix182

To be fair I did like people starting it with the talking point of "this album convinces me I don't need Tom back" lol

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I’m guessing they are are trying to allow a moment for Simple Creatures before they announce the EP they have planned. Hopefully they can release it before the end of year.

6. slimfenix182

Whenever the EP comes out, would be cool if they have a big hit off it. I really wanna hear the Pharrell song.

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

sonder, TheJMan, Daniel182 and 2 others like this.
  8. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Isn't Matt seemingly like.. in love with Argento? his Insta makes it seem that way.

9. sonder, RyanPm40 and OhTheWater like this.
  10. Yeah, they're friends, and instead of ever addressing the photos/texts and very credible allegations, he's been a real ass about it all instead. It's pretty gross.

11. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

I agree.. I mean I can understand if he's in love and just defending her but it doesn't look great from anyone else's view.

12. TheJMan

Trusted

I’ve noticed any posts with or about her the comments are always disabled too.

13. Audrey Horne

Regular Prestigious

I didn't expect that to be posted in here but since it was, I never intended to see eye to eye with him when it came to the allegations. I was even very empathatic about his position and his feelings about her and even open to the possibility that maybe he does know something that exonerates her, as far fetched as the idea was. I never accosted him angrily or did any finger wagging because I know that making someone feel attacked in such a situation right off the bat isn't going to help matters. My attempt at communicating with him was more about how he was addressing people in regards to it at the time and even tauntingly continiuing to post about her knowing the situation when he knows that he has a lot of fans that are survivors. He was and still is punching down at people who have suffered trauma who have opened up to him personally about it. At this point I don't care if something came out tomorrow proving beyond a shadow of a doubt she fell for some sordid elaborate ruse to black mail her into sleeping with a minor, it does not condone or excuse his behavior and the way he's spoken to survivors when he has so long aligned himself as someone to trust when it came down to that matter. Calling them "shitty ignorant women," telling them they are "making a situation about themselves" and telling long time fans and supporters of his that are also survivors with trauma that were around before stadium and arena blink tours he "owes them nothing" after posing himself a safe space is nefarious and disgusting.

14. Kuri44

DefeatTheLow likes this.
  15. Weird world we live in, guys.

16. tomtom94

Trusted

Tom is on a one-man mission to make time travellers seem ridiculous.

"The guy from blink-182 is going to do what? And they're going to get the weird goth guy from Alkaline Trio to replace him? Do I look gullible?"

17. TheJMan

Trusted

Rumor is Mark and Matt played Darkside/IRWIHY/BIOMY and GD during their acoustic concert today/night in England.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  18. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

19. Samuel Calmon

Regular

Boys killing it on BIOMY

20. Samuel Calmon

Regular

I Really Wish I Hated You

21. They sound good. This last run is the best mark has sounded live in a long time I feel.

BG9352 and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  22. abear182

Regular

They did an absolutely cringe worthy interview this morning on Good Morning Britain. Very little research done.

Preserved Moose likes this.
  23. tomdelonge

Trusted

“Something else is 9/11”

David Parke likes this.
  24. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

I feel like the army just has stupid amounts of money in their budget that throwing a little cash at TTSA, just in case the All the Small Things guy invents a portal gun is like nothing for them.

What a time we live in.

sonder likes this.
  25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Lmfao they don't even realize that Matt wasn't always in the band

Preserved Moose and David Parke like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.