Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1340

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Mine got delayed to Tuesday. That’s some great 2 day shipping when it shipped Thursday

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  2. Samuel Calmon

Regular

David Parke likes this.
  3. "Pin the Grenade" was Spotify's "New Music Friday" playlist inclusion (and my liner notes pick).

4. BTDandFeelingThis

Was at target and they only had 1 copy of nine left. So I bought it lol

5. MRose24

Regular

Picked up a vinyl at the show last night. Not exactly sure which color I got because it was after the show and I was on another level but pretty sure I asked for the cooler colored vinyl but they were all in a stack together so who knows. My orange vinyl got delivered but the other splatter pre-order still hasn’t shipped.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

The splatter variants turned out great. Did anyone receive their neon sign yet? If so, how it is?

7. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

It’s beautiful

8. Kuri44

upload_2019-9-21_12-21-55.jpeg

9. AllenRicketts

Regular

I would like to issue a formal apology to NuBlink for how negative I've been about this album leading up to release. To anyone who thought I was wrong and an asshole, I also apologize. You were correct. I can't believe how good this god damn thing is. This is the album I was hoping we'd get when Skiba joined. On Some Emo Shit is one of the best songs the band has ever written. There are so many standouts they're not even standouts, the album is just that strong.

I still think I Really Wish I Hated You is pretty weak, especially because every other song on the album is so much better. But the other singles shine a lot more in context than they did as singles. I really disliked Happy Days at first but I've completely turned around on it.

I can't believe this is the same band that wrote the pile of garbage that was California. This album is fantastic. I couldn't be happier.

10. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

And now you have NINE copies?

11. Samuel Calmon

Regular

You all are so lucky. I don't have any idea of when NINE is coming to brazilian stores and the shipping to Brazil is so stupidly expensive that I couldn't make the pre-order. Don't know when my collection will be complete again :(

12. BTDandFeelingThis

3 lol

333 GANG and BG9352 like this.
  13. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I can’t imagine cutting any of these songs - and at 42 min it’s a breeze

14. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Hits daily double is saying 1-2-3 will be Post Malone, Zac Brown, and blink

85-95k predicted total for blink

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  15. Richter915 Sep 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 21, 2019)
    Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Streamed it on my drive to Cleveland this morning.

Quick take: it's better than California.

Favorite tracks after one spin:
    First time, generational divide, black rain, blame it, darkside, and pin the grenade.

Controversial take:
    No heart to speak of is boring

jorbjorb likes this.
  16. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

RUN AWAY DONT LET ME RUN AWAY

333 GANG and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  17. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

So many effing good songs. Like stupidly smiling in public because they are so good.
    Skiba saved this band. Neither Tom or Mark have that level of intensity left in their vocals. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. Mic drop. (Darkside starts playing)

18. BG9352

Regular

19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Mark wasn't kidding about the lyrics being the most honest. I haven't related to blink-182 lyrics like this since TOYPAJ when I was 14-16 years old lol. I definitely wasn't expecting to connect with stuff on NINE the way I am.

20. marceting

Trusted

Why does Hungover You hit me so hard lol

21. The vinyl is beautiful

22. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I know I like California more than most, but when I do listen to it I look forward to hearing certain songs more than others. I basically skip the joke songs because the lyrics are kind of “why” to me.

With Nine, I’m still finding myself excited for each track as it comes on.

I am also pleased by so much positivity for a band I’ve been listening to for over 20 years. Dare I say, looking for to Blink “Ten”, release date TBD?

23. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

You know the record is good when you’re listening to it instead of putting on Netflix on a Saturday night!

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Not gonna lie, not really digging the track order on this album.

This has never been an issue for me with any record before this, but putting Happy Days after song, and Pin The Grenade between a bunch of dark song, then ending on Remember To Forget me just all seems realli g confusing. I feel like there's an out of order concept album in here somewhere, I just can't quite pin it down.

25. TomG

Trusted Supporter

Butter for breakfast

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.