Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1332

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Also just listened for the first time and I definitely think it's their best album since Untitled. Skiba is easily the star of the album, I'm so happy that he's so comfortable in the band now

My one complaint is that I actually wish Mark would step back and let Matt go solo on a few of these songs, especially Dark Side, Black Rain and No Heart to Speak Of

2. Ashley

heaven doesn't want me now

Rowan5215 and Mauro D. like this.
  3. Ashley

When I listened to The First Time I couldn't get rid of the thought that I've heard it before. But I can't remember the song.

4. Zeke

Regular

I am in the middle of my second spin...and I can definitely tell now - it's an amazing album! There are so many things and layers I'll need to delve into. It's great to be a blink fan in 2019!

5. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

How exciting. will listen today.

David Parke likes this.
  6. pbueddi

Trusted

Vinyl departed FedEx in St. Paul at 2:48 this morning. That means there is a chance I could still get it today. Fingers crossed!

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  7. Lenin Sep 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 20, 2019)
    Lenin

Regular

Had my first listen this morning... this is actually pretty good. A few moments I wasn't too keen on, but overall I can probably see myself returning to several songs on this album. "The First Time" and "Hungover You" were my favourite tracks. I can kind of see what people meant when they said this album has Untitled vibes, although I don't think this is anywhere near as good as that.

Hot take: I prefer Simple Creatures to any of the blink stuff with Skiba tbh :shrug:

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  8. pbueddi

Trusted

Just got a download code through my email as well.

9. Lenin

Regular

Happy Days still bores me

HatingEveryMinute likes this.
  10. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

Sounds familiar to me too but i can't quite put my finger on it

11. mugi stan

0E859C12-CE2E-412E-BAD2-368E81F36630.jpeg

Ken, Rowan5215, Dirty Sanchez and 3 others like this.
  12. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Happy Ninemas Everyone!

13. MRose24 Sep 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 20, 2019)
    MRose24

Regular

Listening to the album for the first time in the proper sequencing. So excited for the show tonight. Just hit the ATM to ensure I can snag a poster and whatever other possible new merch they have since the first show in CT.

Interested to see if there’s any new surprises in the set because it’s album release day that are different from the first show in CT. The CT show had the longest set of the tour so far and was such a great atmosphere. Fun going to the first and last shows of a tour!

14. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I feel like I was supposed to read this as like Christmas but instead read it like Enemas

15. BackyardHero11

Trusted

My album keeps getting stuck on Pin The Grenade, so weird ;)

16. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

ahh, is it this one?

David Parke likes this.
  17. TheJMan

Trusted

18. TheJMan

Trusted

Doubtful they do anything different tonight outside of maybe playing Darkside and IRWIHY. They’re not known for switching things up especially with this being the last show on tour.

19. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Based on the earlier comments in this thread from folks that watched it live, it seems like they touched up the sound for the Spotify video on YT, no?

20. Ashley

No. Probably, it's some other song of Blink182 or maybe Sum41

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  21. tonyt3524

Regular

Best Skiba blink-182 song to date?

Gotta be No Heart To Speak Of, right?

22. Zeke

Regular

Guys, you were right about the rest of the album. Non singles are even better!

23. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Love Pin the Grenade so much. Such a great chorus. This will be in my head all day. Love Skiba on this album too.

24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

all week*

25. pbueddi

Trusted

It's definitely up there, but I might still put Left Alone and San Diego above it. Gotta give it some time.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.