Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1308

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. 333 GANG

ACAB

No idea why I watched as much of that as I did. Painful. Talk with your hands more, please.

Jim likes this.
  2. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

That was a horrible video.

3. TheJMan

Trusted

MRose24 and bradsonemanband like this.
  4. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Unfortunate that had to be the first video review oh well

It's like he picked 5 words that sound impressive to him to describe things he doesn't like and he just repeats them haha

skurt likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

6. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

He was very formulistic and not every creative with it for sure, and overall disappointing.

333 GANG and slimfenix182 like this.
  7. slimfenix182

I haven't downloaded anything, just listened to a stream that takes like 10-15 second pauses between songs so I'm still excited to feel the actual flow of this album

8. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Just talking about the first beat of each measure, which is the strongest beat of the bar. I guess it throws some people off that in the first verse the downbeats are actually silent, but idk it doesn’t give me any trouble

9. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

I'd be seeing so many "If you don't love me, lie to my face"s and "The last time that I saw her, she was standing on the edge"s in away messages or facebook statuses if this were 13-20 years ago

10. brendanmachow

not a doctor

I was only 10 when Untitled came out.

What was the response to "Feeling This" like?

11. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I was 16 when that song came out and thought it wasn't blink-182. I was so confused. TOYPAJ was my life at the time too, so that didn't help lol. I also remembered not recognizing Tom's signature guitar tone and being incredibly heartbroken.

12. talltomaz

Trusted

He sounded the best he has in a long time

spiffa0 likes this.
  13. brendanmachow

not a doctor

The only thing blink related I remember from that time is Madden 2004.

MRose24 and j0nnymarrzbar like this.
  14. yocoxy

I was 18 when untitled, me and all my friends loved feeling this and go when we downloaded the rips. Loved the album still remember listening to it on repeat that first night in my shed.

Rowan5215 and David Parke like this.
  15. Maverick

Trusted

Feeling This was a number 1 music video on TRL back in the day so it was pretty well received.

I do remember being the first person in my whole county to the buy the untitled cd. I got to my local Kmart before midnight when they were bringing the cd boxes out to unpack and I snatched one as soon as the box opened and ran off into the night with the biggest grin on my face.

BTDandFeelingThis and Rowan5215 like this.
  16. slimfenix182

Hah I bought mine at a Kmart too

17. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

According to Reddit, the Nine Encores thing that they’re releasing on Thursday is an EP.
    Tracklist:
    Carousel (Buddha)
    M+M’s (Cheshire Cat)
    Dammit (Dude Ranch)
    All the Small Things (Enema of the State)
    First Date (Take off Your Pants and Jacket)
    I Miss You (Untitled)
    After Midnight (Neighborhoods)
    Bored to Death (California)

TheJMan, Kross, cbronder1 and 2 others like this.
  18. Lenin

Regular

I'm really enjoying Darkside now

333 GANG and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  19. pbueddi

Trusted

The original versions or what?

20. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Bought mine at CD Game Exchange. I think the only people on here that would know what that is is @ncarrab or @bachna84

Fox83 and bachna84 like this.
  21. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

No other context was given where I saw it, but since it’s Spotify I’m thinking it will be something like a live session.

pbueddi likes this.
  22. MRose24

Regular

I remember hearing violence on a shitty limewire DL and being like ‘what is this, where’s blink182’

BG9352 likes this.
  23. I don't really remember the general opinion of my friends/classmates around that time, but I was a senior in high school when it came out, and I loved Untitled so much. I feel like between 1999-2003, the band seemed to be changing their sound along with my broadening musical taste. Untitled was right in my wheelhouse when it came out. I remember the first time I listened to it I was laying on my mom's couch (I had gotten my wisdom teeth out that same morning) and I was so floored by the chorus in "I Miss You." I don't really remember my first takes of any of the other songs, but I remember thinking the melody to "I Miss You" was a game changer. I didn't stop listening to that album for years, honestly, haha.

24. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Lmao

25. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I can't say that I ever bought a cd there...I probably got 99% of my stuff at Best Buy!

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.