Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1219

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Mark, come to chorus and literally watch us praise every song you put out

sonder, MRose24, Rowan5215 and 6 others like this.
  2. Audrey Horne

Regular Prestigious

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Gross

Contender, sonder, dadbolt and 2 others like this.
  4. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

First Date is my favourite dark moody post hardcore song.

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

6. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

The only one that isn't is Pocket Knife, the rest of the songs are Dan songs & they're all fantastic. Love that EP!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. Zeke

Regular

I can see why many artists have a depression after reading all the comments from their "fans".
    Mark has spoken multiply times about his depression. And I am glad that his friends and Simple Creatures can help to get over it.
    Sometimes people can be really rude online. And you can be easily depressed after it.
    What I like about chours.fm - people don't go to those extremes (IMHO 90% of cases), maybe we have got much more mature people over here...who knows.

8. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I like how the front page comments for the Lil Wayne song includes the timeless old "tainting your legacy" lmao

TheJMan likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

David Parke and slimfenix182 like this.
  10. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

P sure "Taint on your Legacy" was a rejected album title after BOJMIR.

11. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Huge thank you and shout out to @David Parke for being the man and picking up the poster for me at the LA Forum show. Steve Caballero did the art. I'll be getting it framed as soon as possible, super hyped, Thanks again dude!!

[​IMG]

moore182, Zeke, sonder and 6 others like this.
  12. slimfenix182

The internet really proves die hard Tom fans deserve a bust on the Mount Rushmore of toxic losers

13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

What is this in reference to?

14. slimfenix182

The amount of hate blink gets in reference to anything Lil Wayne related. And it's a common made up point that people act like blink is doing something different to when Tom was in blink (which featured a Yelawolf collab, touring with Bubba Sparxx, etc)

15. slimfenix182

The more I see people get bent out of shape over blink, the more it makes me want them to just say fuck it and have fun tbh

I want the Darkside video to be a riot

16. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

I’m the type of person who likes the scroll the comments on YouTube to see other people’s reactions (half expecting it to be like Chorus) and then I see the reaction to the blink single, people saying they are done with Menzingers because they are anti-Trump (as if the band even wants that garbage at their shows), even threw on Jimmy Eat World - The Middle (thanks youtube algorithm) and the top comment is a bunch of people bullying some random girl who commented about having social anxiety disorder.

tl;dr - don’t read YouTube comments, stick to Chorus.

sonder, Zeke, David Parke and 2 others like this.
  17. topper182

Regular Supporter

Weird that people are mad about this. It’s not like the original WMAA doesn’t exist anymore. It’s just a fun idea they had to promote the tour. Take it for what it is, it’s not part of the new album or anything official.

ChampsMusic and David Parke like this.
  18. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Idk I never thought it was weird for blink to collab with rappers, seems like a blink thing to do. People will literally take every excuse to get angry about something though, just so they can use their loud dumb mouths.

19. Heron182

Regular

Who owns the blinkumentary? Band, old label , or the guys who created it? Was just watching old clips and it’s a shame it will never see the light of day. Someone must leak it lol

20. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

They’re clients of the vet hospital she works for.

21. hell yeah! Glad it arrived safely!

mashup rules

hyped for the record

arewehavingfunyet, sonder and TheJMan like this.
  22. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

we should be mad about blink working with XXX's team, not with Lil Wayne. the latter is some harmless fun, the former is disgusting and disappointing

Mary V, GrantCloud, ItsAndrew and 8 others like this.
  23. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Travis is already a dumbass but if the entire blink-182 features on an xxxtrash song I’ll lose all my respect for them

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I was at the Blink show in Florida and X's mom was there and Mark shouted her out, so you might want to get ready for that

Audrey Horne likes this.
  25. Audrey Horne

Regular Prestigious

Wow...wow.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.