Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1214

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. broken22

(:

I'm honestly not sure what they are trying to go for.

2. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

On a slightly related topic, I only had maybe one shirt from the pre-2005 era. I can't recall the quality of it. BUT, I can say that almost every piece of wearable merchandise of theirs I've purchased from 2009-present has been of garbage quality. Seriously, every shirt is made with the roughest cotton and always shrinks a lot. The only comfortable shirt I've owned was an Untitled tee, but that was from Hot Topic and wasn't officially their merch in the first place. Same quality from online and concert sales. It's frustrating that a band as big as Blink doesn't use better brands for their merch. I'm going to our EOTS tour date next week, and besides the fact that the current designs are awful, I also don't want to buy a shirt because of how uncomfortable they are. /endrant

MRose24 likes this.
  3. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I like the new hoodie and tshirt but yeah I hate 95% of their merch for the last 15 years lol. I guess it does well for them and I'm not much of a band merch guy anymore anyways so idk. Most of their posters are pretty cool though.

4. Noradrenaline

Regular

The only blink-shirts I've really liked since the reunion are the exclusive tour shirts from the 2009 reunion tour. I love the DIY feel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I'd never seen these shirts before. :-O Thanks for posting them!

sonder and bradsonemanband like this.
  6. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Only have one blink shirt. Mom bought it for me in 8th grade (in a large for some reason) and it has somehow held up and fits. It’s the dark green one with blink 182 in yellow.

No one believes me when I tell them how old it is until I show them the 2001 copyright below the Blink logo.

7. MRose24

Regular

Bought a red enema pill shirt at my tour date this year. Its a terrible lightweight Gildan brand t-shirt...i think it was $30 but I just cut the sleeves off (like travis) and wear it to the beach or when im just out in the sun. The quality is crap though

8. I've had a ton of Blink shirts in my life, but I think I only have one now. The chrome smiley face one from when the band announced their reunion in 2009 or whatever. All the others have shrunk too much, faded too much, or got lost/abandoned me like all of my matching socks.

Collins, MRose24 and cbronder1 like this.
  9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Aside from the terrible t-shirt I got with my Neighborhoods mystery merch bundle, I haven't had a blink shirt since I was in elementary school. Pretty sure I might still have my red and black XS I wore in 4th grade.

10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Haha yikes, I had the same shitty Neighborhoods mystery shirt.

David Parke likes this.
  11. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I feel like ‘slightly underwhelmed ‘ sums up 90% of the subject matter of your posts on this thread

Dumblecore likes this.
  12. Noradrenaline

Regular

Was it this abomination? Haha

[​IMG]

13. that's one of the shirts i had... haha. shrunk so much. and it's ugly as fuck.

David Parke likes this.
  14. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

C5F522A2-AE8F-4C48-9EE2-E21821804F8E.jpeg

I didn’t think this one was too bad when I bought it but I feel like a scene kid if I wear it now haha

SlappinCups likes this.
  15. BTDandFeelingThis

David Parke likes this.
  16. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I feel like it was ALMOST that, except the photo makes it look even better than it was. The design is flowing into the sleeves, but I feel like on mine it was a basic white tee but the album cover was just a big rectangle on the front. It looked like me in 5th grade trying to design a t-shirt for my wiffleball team … but I only knew how to copy and paste images into Microsoft Paint and the word "crop" wasn't in my vocabulary yet.

Noradrenaline likes this.
  17. broken22

(:

And I'm cool with that.

18. Classic.

[​IMG]

19. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

I have one of these I’d let go for $5 shipped. Either that or going to Goodwill.

20. BTDandFeelingThis

21. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

hahaha that's it. Pretty sure I packed it away and never wore it.

Actually, now that I think about it, I got a second t-shirt in the bundle as well that was basically the reverse of that. It was a black shirt with the Neighborhoods reverse graphic (like the deluxe). I think it was like the art inside a square on the chest though instead of all over like the white one. So maybe about 30% more tolerable.

Noradrenaline likes this.
  22. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

I got a blink 182 web belt with my Neighbourhoods CD haha. #fashionista

23. broken22

(:

24. BTDandFeelingThis

Hence why I didn’t say 100%!

broken22 likes this.
  25. abear182

Regular

I love blink! But 95% of the merch they bring out is awful :-/!

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.