Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1213

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. what is @Randall Mentzos doing outside of the NFL thread and what the hell is he talking about

2. broken22

(:

Why do people feel the need to troll this thread ? It's so fucking childish.

3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

idk I think that post effectively captured the spirit of some of blink’s songs

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

This is honestly the best post on this site, thank u @Randall Mentzos for the enlightenment

aliens exist and dadbolt like this.
  5. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

It’s so great too that this band jokes elaborately about poop ALL the TIME but the minute I do it in this thread it’s not well received lmao

If anything I’d think this was the perfect audience to appreciate that form of... satire

6. All the time? Pretty sure they haven't gone the poop route in a few years. Old hat, Randy.

Preserved Moose, broken22 and MRose24 like this.
  7. Heron182

Regular

Never know maybe he or she will share

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

I’ve tried rare music files with this person and they are very reserved. Maybe down the line who knows.

9. TheJMan

Trusted

Hmmm sounds dietary. You should make a food/poop log and write down what you eat and what type of poop you had to see if there’s any correlation.

GrantCloud and Randall Mentzos like this.
  10. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Seems the SC ep has been taken down

MRose24 likes this.
  11. ChampsMusic

Does @bradsonemanband or anyone know the bootleg where Tom screams “WHAT!... WHAT!” after Mark says something? Not a regular scream either, like super high pitched scream.

Super vague and no help whatsoever, but I’m downloading live clips right now and that one is ingrained in my mind for making me laugh out loud at work.

12. @TheJMan ??

ChampsMusic likes this.
  13. ChampsMusic

Drop your bootleg site here. I’ll try looking tomorrow as well. It was some random show I clicked on when I first saw your site. Pissed I can’t remember

14. TheJMan

Trusted

15. Richter915 and ChampsMusic like this.
  16. kiguel182

Regular

What the fuck?

How much did that cost? Man, that would suck if it's out there and not released.

EDIT: 500? Only 500? He didn't release it just for that? Ugh.

17. TheJMan

Trusted

If I remember correctly when he sold the Camden bootleg for $500 it wasn’t even the ‘complete’ show. The songs would fade into each other for example as soon as the last note of Feeling This ended Easy Target started right away without the natural transition so it was clipped up pretty good. The person complained and seller ended up giving him the full version. The clipped up set might still be on Youtube.

18. MRose24

Regular

19. TheJMan Aug 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 22, 2019)
    TheJMan

Trusted

Off the top of my head: Camden in 2004, NJ in 2000 and 2001, NY in 1997, Paris 2004, LA in 1998 (June and Dec).

Richter915, macbethfan and MRose24 like this.
  20. Zeke

Regular

So it's not 30 seconds long...it's the same thing we have heard in this promo video.

TheJMan likes this.
  21. Shaun

cool dogs

i hope its at least a new proper studio recording and not just the exact audio from the video like they did with the Bored to Death acoustic live.

22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

It's similar to the YouTube video, but Mark's vocals sound a bit corrected.

bradsonemanband and TheJMan like this.
  23. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Shit, I spent the last couple of days mostly driving for work and missed the new Simple Creatures EP being up. That would have been nice to have while I was on the road for 13 hours...

24. broken22

(:

I have to say I'm pretty underwhelmed with the NINE merch.

brad4846 likes this.
  25. i've been underwhelmed with Blink merch since 2004

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.