Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Blink-182 Band • Page 1204

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

TJ Dohner Supporter

I’m hoping they do something similar to what they did with TOYPAJ and release different colored albums/cover art with different bonus songs on each one.

2. brad4846

Anyone know the size of that water bottle on the preorders?

3. I want to say 12oz

4. Kuri44

Trusted

Their Bundles for Nine have been so whack.

5. Kuri44

Trusted

Also, does anyone know why they don’t release the same kind of quality clothes/accessories and/or Collabs with any of the band members Clothing companies?

Seems like such missed opportunities

6. macbethfan

Regular Supporter

Probably because of how the payments would be divided. Wouldn’t want any bickering over who gets what in terms of a split. The clothing companies issue is part of what heated things up before their first split. Seems they’ve had it figured out since the reunion.

Come to think of it, I haven’t actually seen a FSAS shirt or anything related to that brand in a long time. I just checked their site and apparently there’s a “fresh drop” coming at noon. :shrug:

Kuri44 likes this.
  7. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

8. Noradrenaline

Regular

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. Kross

Newbie Supporter

10. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

If it exists and it's not on that site already, then @TheJMan would be the next best person to ask.

Noradrenaline likes this.
  11. SanityIsAFullTimeJob

Regular

Revisited the new songs today.

Darkside, BIOMY and then over to GD will be a really cool part of the record. Such different songs but they still blend together nicely. NINE is gonna be diverse and im all for it.

12. popdisaster00

punk is dad Moderator

Mark is on instagram live right now and just said they're shooting a video for Darkside today

13. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I just got tickets to a Travis Barker DJ set in Chicago after Riot Fest. Pretty excited!

moore182, MRose24 and bradsonemanband like this.
  14. Kuri44

Trusted

Mark confirmed via Instagram Live that filming on Darkside music video begins today

15. yocoxy

Does anyone know what the sizing is like on blinks t shirts? I prefer 50cm chest and 70cm length usually

16. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Can’t say for the new merch company, but I always buy a size up in the past. Runs a full size smaller in my experience

17. xDumpweed182x

Regular

This has me hoping the transitions between songs is reminiscent of Enema and Untitled. The songs on those albums blend so beautifully.

18. TheJMan

Trusted Supporter

@Noradrenaline sorry on the 2010 show. But I believe I have the 2012 one. It might take me a week or so (I’m on vacation) but when I get home I will check my hard drive and see.

Until then enjoy the Youtube audio concert of it:

19. Noradrenaline

Regular

Thank you! :heart:

TheJMan likes this.
  20. TheJMan

Trusted Supporter

Noradrenaline likes this.
  21. Noradrenaline

Regular

By the way, a friend of mine recently told me that he has a bunch of VHS cassettes at his parent's house containing a "blink weekend" from MTV in 2001. I've never heard of this! I would guess it's just live clips and features that already are on youtube but it still might be a fun thing to watch. He will try to rip the tapes next time he's there. Might be able to share it here.

TheJMan and bradsonemanband like this.
  22. xDumpweed182x

Regular

Really want that shirt and sweatshirt, but don't wish they were sold separately from the bundles, because I've already ordered the album 3 times

23. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

If it’s with the pink vinyl, I might buy it off of you if it’s truly a separate variant. Until then I’m gonna hold off before I end up with three of the same damn pink.

24. MRose24

So I pre-ordered on iTunes. Ordered 2 vinyls. And got CD’s with my tickets for both the CT show and Brooklyn show. Is this album gonna debut at #1 on billboard?

cbronder1 and bradsonemanband like this.
  25. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Supporter

Zac Brown band is it's only competition, last blink was around 190 and last Zac Brown was around 140. So def possible.

cbronder1 likes this.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.