Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1204

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Can’t say for the new merch company, but I always buy a size up in the past. Runs a full size smaller in my experience

2. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

This has me hoping the transitions between songs is reminiscent of Enema and Untitled. The songs on those albums blend so beautifully.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. TheJMan

Trusted

@Noradrenaline sorry on the 2010 show. But I believe I have the 2012 one. It might take me a week or so (I’m on vacation) but when I get home I will check my hard drive and see.

Until then enjoy the Youtube audio concert of it:

4. Noradrenaline

Regular

Thank you! :heart:

TheJMan likes this.
  5. TheJMan

Trusted

Noradrenaline likes this.
  6. Noradrenaline

Regular

By the way, a friend of mine recently told me that he has a bunch of VHS cassettes at his parent's house containing a "blink weekend" from MTV in 2001. I've never heard of this! I would guess it's just live clips and features that already are on youtube but it still might be a fun thing to watch. He will try to rip the tapes next time he's there. Might be able to share it here.

TheJMan and bradsonemanband like this.
  7. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Really want that shirt and sweatshirt, but don't wish they were sold separately from the bundles, because I've already ordered the album 3 times

8. ChampsMusic

If it’s with the pink vinyl, I might buy it off of you if it’s truly a separate variant. Until then I’m gonna hold off before I end up with three of the same damn pink.

9. MRose24

Regular

So I pre-ordered on iTunes. Ordered 2 vinyls. And got CD’s with my tickets for both the CT show and Brooklyn show. Is this album gonna debut at #1 on billboard?

cbronder1 and bradsonemanband like this.
  10. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Zac Brown band is it's only competition, last blink was around 190 and last Zac Brown was around 140. So def possible.

cbronder1 likes this.
  11. This tour bundle will definitely help it as well.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  12. slimfenix182

Yeah that didn't occur to me. For sure

13. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Zac Brown Band is playing Fenway Park here in Boston. I think.
    They are pretty big so I think it’s going to be close.
    Very curious what the blink numbers will be. I’d be surprised if blink sell close to what they did last time.

BornToRun, Brent and MRose24 like this.
  14. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

But can either top T.Swifts week 5 numbers?

15. TheJMan

Trusted

16. TheJMan Aug 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 14, 2019)
    TheJMan

Trusted

Mark confirmed via his assistant that a new blink song is coming out this month on IG live chat just now.

17. slimfenix182

Lol "I'm so over people asking about Online Songs, it's banned now congratulations"

sonder, Shaun, TheJMan and 5 others like this.
  18. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

The Play Online Songs twitter account will be devastated @David Parke

19. MRose24

Regular

20. ChampsMusic

This was absolute pure art at its best form. I’m in tears.

21. SanityIsAFullTimeJob

Regular

Who else first thought Adam Sandler was directing the darkside video looking at Travis’ instagram story? Haha

22. Zeke

Regular

23. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Someone also asked Mark on IG live last night about a simple creatures, alkaline trio, AVA, blink show and he said "DONE!" but prob. just fucking with us. Someone also said "Do a feature on the angels album" and he goes, "I SHOULD DO A FEATURE ON THE ANGELS ALBUM!" it was pretty funny.

333 GANG likes this.
  24. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Looks like another video of teenagers about to break the rules.

25. bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

You know, as much as I really dig Darkside I still think Happy Days is my favorite of the new songs so far. I feel like that’s kind of an unpopular opinion.

AFoolsGlory and moore182 like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.