Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Blink-182 Band • Page 1202

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Prestigious

Dude Ranch is in my top two blink records. I’m excited to give that cover album a listen.

2. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

That was my first concert ever! I love that it’s online.

TheJMan and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. arewehavingfunyet

Regular

[​IMG]

I did get a few videos though!

MRose24 and TheJMan like this.
  4. TheJMan

Trusted Supporter

5. TheJMan

Trusted Supporter

I always wondered why bands don’t hook up a simple recorder to the soundboard then put up the bootleg recording on their website for like $5. Seems like it would be an easy way to make some money unless their would be rights fees they would have to pay to the label/venue etc that wouldn’t make it worth it.

David Parke likes this.
  6. macbethfan Aug 12, 2019 at 10:48 PM
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 6:49 AM)
    macbethfan

Regular Supporter

Seriously, Linkin Park did it for YEARS. I think they charged between $5-10 for them. Best momento of a concert you could get IMO. There was quite a long stretch in their career where they recorded damn near every show they played. It was cool for me because I got soundboard recordings of shows I missed and even one of the most special concerts I've ever been to: the only time they played in Okinawa, Japan. Incredible show. Sorry for the tangent.

Back on topic, I wish more bands would do soundboard recordings. I like them because they're better than YouTube/iPhone recordings, but they're not perfect. The imperfections are what make them sound cool.

TheJMan and David Parke like this.
  7. Chris Carrabba did it with the Swiss Army 10 year solo tour. Those are some great "bootlegs."

bradsonemanband and TheJMan like this.
  8. oneeightytwo

Regular

TheJMan likes this.
  9. Arthur Dantas

who cares

TheJMan and bradsonemanband like this.
  10. Vs.

Pearl Jam has hundreds of shows recorded and a ton of them are on streaming services.

macbethfan likes this.
  11. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

Yes! I loved those! My first time seeing DC was recorded and put on there.

Dashboard Confessional

David Parke likes this.
  12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I'm sure blink knows and accepts that, vocally at least, they don't sound good. That's one big barrier to putting out live recordings that aren't retouched.

13. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

This and the fact that it’d be pointless to have 50+ of the same .MP3 file with different city names.

arewehavingfunyet likes this.
  14. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

Here's the audio from the show at The Forum from a couple days ago. Unfortunately, you can't download it for free right now (because some people used up all 200 free downloads for the month...) so go ahead and just stream it for now and I will make it free to download as soon as the free downloads reset!

15. 333 GANG

Trusted

All respect to Brad, but that’s pretty unlistenable haha

Contender and bradsonemanband like this.
  16. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

It's not great... Far from the worst sounding bootlegs though haha.

sonder and 333 GANG like this.
  17. 333 GANG

Trusted

I don’t have much experience with bootlegs, but I commend you for your service to the community haha

18. chris-wrecker

Regular

Would think with the album being a about a month out that they will be stepping up the promo soon?

19. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Well what do you consider NINE-space to be?!

20. chris-wrecker

Regular

looked at it once and havent gone back

talltomaz likes this.
  21. "Step up promo" like these assholes don't text me more than most of my friends. ;-p

22. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Supporter

Remember how bad they were at promoting Cali?*

* according to this forum only

23. chris-wrecker

Regular

People who signed up for that already know an album is coming out i feel

24. TheJMan

Trusted Supporter

With BIOMY dropping off the charts I'm sure the band is going to release a new single soon.

chris-wrecker likes this.
  25. Promo in 2019 really is about turning out the people that like you to stream your shit the first week or bundle the album into some tour dates or other products to boost chart positions.

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.