Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1128

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I wouldn’t know. I haven’t seen Paramore since Riot-era. That needs to change.

2. TheJMan

Trusted

I saw Paramore twice during their self-titled album run once in 2013 and once in 2014. She was fantastic, had the crowd in the palm of her hand from the first song to the last. Unfortunately they didn't come to CT during their latest album cycle.

3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Blink generally needs more variety but this is the one tour in a long time where I don’t think they do. I don’t care if an artist plays the same setlist every night on the same tour because very few people go to multiple shows. I just want them to change it up between tours, and this one is finally different enough

4. tonyt3524

Regular

Foo Fighters put on a hell of a show too. Always love seeing them

David Parke and Vs. like this.
  5. btr

Trusted Supporter

Man, I love seeing Green Day. Right when it's been two hours and fifteen minutes and you think they're ending the show, they whip out the 9 minute Jesus of Suburbia and keep going. Amazing

AFoolsGlory, Joe4th and Greg like this.
  6. TheJMan

Trusted

Yup I don't get the complaints about this particular set list on this tour. They're playing Enema in full, a new song, two acoustic songs in the middle of the set (one of which is a deep cut), a drum solo and are actually not playing some of their more popular singles (Feeling This and either Rock Show or First Date depending on the show).

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm glad they GD at Warped and BIOMY last night. Got to see both!

Not the biggest fan of Happy Days but I wonder if by the Sept shows they'll be playing any different songs

Probably going to go to Columbus now too

David Parke likes this.
  8. hongfong00 Jul 17, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 17, 2019)
    hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

Does anyone know what Gold Star Tickets is? Is it legit?

9. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Goldstar? Goldstar is legit.

10. somethingwitty

Trusted

Just got to Darien, no rain just clouds right now....if it’s any indication of crowd size tonight, the theme park is packedddd and lots of people wearing blink merch (concert ticket includes free theme park admission).

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

The GMA performance is Friday, but now with this awful heatwave we've been having there isn't a chance in hell that I'm going.

12. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

86487BB5-BD97-4FF2-B51D-0E2C4D756952.png

cbronder1 likes this.
  13. btr

Trusted Supporter

There are a ton of seats still available online but my friend at the box office was told to be ready for a lot of "grasshopper upgrades" of people moving from lawn to seating. Would have been at the park if it wasn't for work!

14. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

[​IMG]
    People at GMA trying to watch blink

15. TheJMan

Trusted

It could be perfect weather and I still wouldn’t want to get to Central Park at 4 in the morning to wait to see them play 3 or 4 songs.

16. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I'd take a Green Day headliner over Blink any day. Green Day is soooooo much tighter live

17. Better live band but I like more Blink songs, so I’d still go and have a good time at a crappy punk rock show.

18. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I did enjoy the crappy punk rock merch

19. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

JAR and Nimrod, Insomniac, and Warning are better than any blink imo

20. Wat

21. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Yessss time for the blink vs Green Day cycle of the thread

Lol ugh

22. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I mean everything Green Day has ever done is better than anything blink has done I think we're all on the same page there, right?

23. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I never really bothered getting into them when I was younger. I wonder if I’d like them hearing it for the first time now

sonder likes this.
  24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I love the album JAR.

25. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Omg I meant the sk g wowwww song I mean k smoke weed erryday

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.