Blink-182 Band • Page 1117

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

People have bad days where they want to quit their job. Very few people do that job to thousands of people a night. A moment of frustration at a poorly selling show. Reasonable vent that doesn't mean he actually wanted to quit.

2. koryoreo

Trusted

Cool that he's still on the tour but lame as fuck for any fan that paid to see him yesterday and no apology is ridiculous. Its still very early in the tour so this might not be the last of this shit.

3. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

TOUR IS FALLING APART GUYS

BC33AFAB-CCE1-459C-B92F-CE4A2BE6A86C.jpeg

These people are the worst. So glad Lil Wayne staying!!

4. Dog Fish

soups up

Can we get more screenshots of how well everyone’s upcoming dates are selling?

5. Donnie Ruth likes this.
  6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Supporter

I'm sorry what was Tom's FIRST win exactly

7. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Exactly how my girlfriend is and is basically the only reason I considered spending slightly more on this show. She was listening to him on the way home literally two nights ago because we decided we were going to catch this tour in September. haha.

Edit: So, cool he's staying and all, but yeah, no excuse for kind of shortchanging your fans at yesterday's show. No explanation or apology? Kinda weird.

Kuri44 likes this.
  8. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Still 3 weeks away and floor + pit have basically sold out. 200s is the only part really struggling and I know they are moving a ton of lawn tickets because of Groupon / early bird / 4 packs. I think this one is gonna be just fine.

Attached Files:

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  9. TheJMan

Trusted Supporter

I'm glad he's staying on the tour as everything I've read about the shows have been praising both his and blink's performances. It seems like this has been a really fun tour so far (outside of the drama last night).

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Prestigious

Ugh I already am going to a show on the night this comes to San Diego so I contemplated getting tickets to the LA date just now but that’s the same night I’m seeing Carly Rae Jepsen

11. I’m still hoping they replace WMAA live with the mashup at some point. Make the night special. Kinda lost that hope when mark said at some soundcheck somewhere that they never see him. He rolls in, does his show, and rolls out. Very professional (minus last night’s antics) but not really any camaraderie

12. Do it.

13. Oh man. CRJ vs blink is a legit tough choice

14. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

I don't think I'd be able to choose between Blink or CRJ.

15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve never seen her and I’ve seen blink 8 times so I think the choice is made haha

Just realized they’re playing Irvine which is closer to me anyway

16. JamesMichael

Web, Designer & Marketer Prestigious

All these pages and not one Wayne. Is. Out. comment.

17. TheJMan

Trusted Supporter

Hey sounds like blink circa 2009 to 2014!

David Parke and koryoreo like this.
  18. Guess they’re trying to switch it up a bit

19. arewehavingfunyet

Regular

I'd be super surprised if Travis doesn't play drums with Wayne a few times on this tour but it hasn't happened yet...

20. tonyt3524

I guess Wayne DOES want to be there, unlike Tom.

I'm so sorry.

David Parke likes this.
  21. manoverboard365

Trusted

Tyler is bigger than Blink at this point, at least in my city. He's doing 2 nights at Madison Square Garden in September.

22. manoverboard365

Trusted

So happy that Wayne is staying on. Blink is one of my favorite bands ever, but I'm way more pumped for Wayne's set. His shows are always a party.

23. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

We would.

24. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I think someone brought it up the same way as you (“no Wayne. Is. Out. Yet” or something like that)