Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1116

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. All Time Low is pissed!

Richter915, sonder, moore182 and 5 others like this.
  2. MacbethSin

Regular

Here comes a second, identical wave of hate over the line-up

3. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Donnie Ruth and btr like this.
  4. Kuri44

The comment below his tweet

“2 words you’ll never hear.. Wayne quit!” :clap:

5. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

People keep saying how much bigger other suggestions are than blink, when you would say exactly the same thing about Lil Wayne if that was one of the suggestions to fill in for somebody else lol

Glad he's staying on, bring on all the delicious disappointment that bands a 20th the size of Wayne won't be replacing him lol

6. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

No explaination?

7. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Ok but like no “sorry to the fans last night” ?

Glad he’s still on, but come on. Just contacted TicketMaster. Not expecting much.

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

110ED96F-20E7-421F-A892-04027528EB95.jpeg
    Guess this dude had his dreams crushed

9. slimfenix182

BTDandFeelingThis and Jason Tate like this.
  10. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

It's great that he's staying on the tour, but if I was a fan of his I would be way less optimistic knowing he could pull another thing like that at another show.

11. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

People have bad days where they want to quit their job. Very few people do that job to thousands of people a night. A moment of frustration at a poorly selling show. Reasonable vent that doesn't mean he actually wanted to quit.

12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Cool that he's still on the tour but lame as fuck for any fan that paid to see him yesterday and no apology is ridiculous. Its still very early in the tour so this might not be the last of this shit.

13. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

14. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

TOUR IS FALLING APART GUYS

BC33AFAB-CCE1-459C-B92F-CE4A2BE6A86C.jpeg

These people are the worst. So glad Lil Wayne staying!!

15. Dog Fish

Mutt

Can we get more screenshots of how well everyone’s upcoming dates are selling?

16. BTDandFeelingThis

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  17. slimfenix182

I'm sorry what was Tom's FIRST win exactly

18. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Exactly how my girlfriend is and is basically the only reason I considered spending slightly more on this show. She was listening to him on the way home literally two nights ago because we decided we were going to catch this tour in September. haha.

Edit: So, cool he's staying and all, but yeah, no excuse for kind of shortchanging your fans at yesterday's show. No explanation or apology? Kinda weird.

Kuri44 likes this.
  19. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Still 3 weeks away and floor + pit have basically sold out. 200s is the only part really struggling and I know they are moving a ton of lawn tickets because of Groupon / early bird / 4 packs. I think this one is gonna be just fine.

Attached Files:

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  20. TheJMan

Trusted

I'm glad he's staying on the tour as everything I've read about the shows have been praising both his and blink's performances. It seems like this has been a really fun tour so far (outside of the drama last night).

21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Ugh I already am going to a show on the night this comes to San Diego so I contemplated getting tickets to the LA date just now but that’s the same night I’m seeing Carly Rae Jepsen

22. I’m still hoping they replace WMAA live with the mashup at some point. Make the night special. Kinda lost that hope when mark said at some soundcheck somewhere that they never see him. He rolls in, does his show, and rolls out. Very professional (minus last night’s antics) but not really any camaraderie

23. BTDandFeelingThis

Do it.

24. Oh man. CRJ vs blink is a legit tough choice

25. I don't think I'd be able to choose between Blink or CRJ.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.