Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1031

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. broken22

(:

Shit, I hope it continues not to sell well. Getting a better seat for practically nothing is a win !

beachdude, Brent and Richter915 like this.
  2. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Ya that too. Looking at the Pittsburgh venue all the seats that got the discount have sold but lots of available seating in the surrounding areas. Maybe another promo is needed

beachdude and broken22 like this.
  3. Anthony_ Jun 25, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 25, 2019)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Only if I talk about it publicly or defend people who do! Because public praise of someone's work is the same thing as support!

And that includes mealy-mouthed statements like "I sTiLl EnJoY hIs ViDeOs EvEn ThOuGh I dIsAgReE wItH hIm At TiMeS".

Joe4th, tippergore, Ken and 4 others like this.
  4. I just remembered a dream I had lastnight where the band was talking about all the featured guests on the new album. There were a few great ones and a few bad ones. The only name I can remember now is T.I. haha...

5. topper182

Regular Supporter

It's still slowly gaining adds for radio. I assume it will peak around #10. Not bad, for as little as they have promoted it.
    Hopefully we get the next true single this week or next. I assume it will be that Happy Days song that was rumored. Maybe even album preorders as well?

6. It’s actually now at its highest spot yet. A top ten hit. (But I don’t wanna pretend it’s doing better than it is or something.)

7. talltomaz

Trusted

Mark was just asked on Twitter if the CT show is getting postponed. He said “No not yet, give us a few days.” The show is on Saturday... not good.

astereo likes this.
  8. broken22

(:

It'd be kind of cool if Blink made a few different encores for this tour and just rotated them each night. Like one night open the encore with Anthem Part 2 and another night with Feeling This.

beachdude, hongfong00 and David Parke like this.
  9. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

There’s plenty of few days between now and Saturday

Richter915 likes this.
  10. BlackwingE

Trusted

Yes. It is support of their art/music. Not of their crimes or bad personalities. How about you supporting blink-182, which includes Matt Skiba, who supports Asia Argento? Or does the rule not apply there?

11. [​IMG]

12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

... pretty sure it was a joke

TheJMan likes this.
  13. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Eh, I'm very okay with never listening to Michael Jackson again.

beachdude and Ken like this.
  14. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

:eyeroll:

15. manoverboard365

Trusted

CT has enough sold tickets to go on as scheduled. They'll probably just move some of the 200 section buyers to the 100 level, and some lawn tickets will get upgraded to the 200s.

16. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Oh, I didn't mean to seem like I thought it was doing bad. I just really like keeping up with the charts. I check the alt songs, billboard 200 and hot 100 fairly regularly.

17. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

But Mark still didn't confirm or deny if it was going to be postponed. Seems odd.

18. I was making a joke because someone told me I was acting like the song was more popular than it was when I pointed out it was still climbing then charts. And it was, and now it’s a top ten song.

19. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

[​IMG]

;)

20. He's probably hoping the issues get resolved by Friday so the show can go on as scheduled on Saturday, but doesn't want to give false hope, just in case.

21. BlackwingE

Trusted

But supporting/listening to another artist who supports MJ by covering his songs is the same as supporting Jackson himself. According to Anthony.

22. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Ehh, I'm very okay with never listening to a band cover Michael Jackson again.

beachdude, Ken and BlackwingE like this.
  23. What’s with the “I wanna make sure everyone knows I listen to this shitty person” hill some people like battling on?

Does it have a good view or something?

24. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

EVEN ALIEN ANT FARM???????????

25. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.