Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1007

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

This comment made me finally stop being a lazy ass and become a supporter. I’ve only been using your forums for 16 years, I guess I could chip in.

Edit: dark mode already made it worth it

2. Thank you! Haha. I do appreciate it!

astereo and Greg like this.
  3. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Dark mode is the only option

David Parke and Jason Tate like this.
  4. Pretty convinced this is just the single artwork.

cbronder1 likes this.
  5. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I don't know who needs to hear this but TTS is a grift.

6. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

I very much enjoy fantasizing about the album that surrounds these two songs. I don’t think it’ll necessarily sound like untitled (outside of the obvious fact that Mark and Travis wrote on both albums), but “Blame it On My Youth” and “Generational Divide” being on the same album makes me think of “Always” and “Easy Target” being on the same album, or “Go” and “All of This”, and that’s exciting to me.

SlappinCups and slimfenix182 like this.
  7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Ya, with BIOMY and GD out now...I won't be surprised one bit if that song Feldy said was his "solo" or "side" project, with Matt and Mark singing, ends up on this album. That clip sounded like it'd fit right between these two songs. Then again...apparently theres '50' songs, which is insane.

8. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I low-key hope that there's a bunch of empty seats that are closer and I'll just move down to one of those when the show starts instead of sitting in the lawn area. Guess I'll just have to see LOL.

9. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

This may have changed, but if the album is only 10 songs and one is :49 seconds long, it’ll feel like a short album.

I know they were talking about recording more. I hope the album is longer. These two songs are good, but probably need a little separation on an album. Or just release them as non album tracks.

10. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

They've said longer than 10 since

11. TheJMan

Trusted

The fine print actually does say that Ticketmaster can add more tickets/seats at any time and can drop prices whenever they want and if they do you’re shit out of luck and stuck with your ticket and the price you paid.

I actually looked it up for you awhile back to see if there was a loophole but the only way would be if you got ticket insurance which is a scam in itself.

12. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Well here's something we can all agree on, Fuck Ticketmaster

13. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

[​IMG]

14. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Oh come the fuck on. This is a joke right? You’re trolling me right? It’s a grift. It’s a con. It’s a scam. It’s bullshit.

15. Tom Delonge never exaggerates. Ever actually. And double never online.

talltomaz likes this.
  16. MidDave

NEVER! He’s always 100% honest.

17. slimfenix182

I made it through 40 minutes of the first episode of his show. I guess it's well done but just felt like it was going nowhere lol. Idk if I'm missing something but a few grainy videos and dudes sitting around a table telling stories over reanactments doesn't feel like it warrants 6 hours

18. [​IMG]

slimfenix182 likes this.
  19. MidDave

Anyone dumb enough to give money to that stupid con deserves whatever financial ruins comes their way.

Greg likes this.
  20. talltomaz

Trusted

Ugh - the latest Reddit Theory is that Generational Divide is part of an EP that will come out with other songs such as BOJMIR, Rekcur, and Pagymtae... sigh

bradsonemanband likes this.
  21. slimfenix182

Lol they A WHOLE ALBUM of material recorded

Why is Reddit the way that it is lol

talltomaz likes this.
  22. It’s listed in all databases as a single.

23. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Like a promo single, or a ~real~ radio single?

I feel like I already know the answer, but eh

24. Promo “single.” Not going for adds.

25. chris-wrecker

Trusted

Stage production looks sweet
    BB39CC2E-319B-4DD8-916F-4051A1C00C4C.jpeg

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.