Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 to Release “Bored to Death” as First Single • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 5, 2016.

1. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

He's too busy drinking white wine and smoking pot with Ted Danson and Zach Galifinakis

2. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I mean Mark described the split as a "friendly divorce" and I think it's actually kind of remarkable that this is going to come out as an official blink record so soon. I thought it was going to be a LOT messier. There might be songs influenced by feelings during that time but anybody looking for "No It Isn't pt. 2" will likely be seriously disappointed. Nor do I want that. I think they got everything out of their systems in those messy public exchanges. And the band with Matt seems like they couldn't have been in a better place while writing.

3. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I am still really shocked Tom didn't make it more of an issue for them with his comments such as "I started the band, i found the members".
    But am so glad he didn't they seem in an amazing place and its made me so excited for the record.