Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 to Release ‘California’ on July 1st • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 27, 2016.

1. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Stoked I'll actually be able to see this show. Sept. 25th hell yes. With ADTR

2. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Me too hahaha. Super hard to decipher for me.

3. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Wished I was getting AAR instead of ATL on my date tho

4. TheZeroKid

I'm Not Holden Caulfield Prestigious

OMG! YES YES YES!

5. ZeoVGM

Regular

Anyone got a high resolution version of the album art WITH the smiley logo tattoo?

6. mcbrybry

I think the biggest thing for me is ADTR finally coming back to STL lol. Song is good on first listen. I'll give it more time tomorrow though.

7. Schooner

Trusted

California cover would make a very handy Facebook cover picture. Gonna do right now

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. musicguy87

This doesn't feel real to me. This song is killer & Blink is back. They're back.

jorbjorb and Jason Tate like this.
  9. I made an iPhone wallpaper if interested.

fluxyjoe and chickenlover like this.
  10. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

My body is ready.

11. boing

I honestly don't care for the new song at all, but I'm always interested to hear whatever blink puts out, and I'm even more curious re: Matt. I hated "All The Small Things" and "The Rock Show" too, but they grew on me a bit within the context of their respective albums.

I do really like the artwork; not so much the title.

12. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Didn't notice the last updates about tour dates and tracklisting, damn, 16 tracks.

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Wow some exciting news today. I definitely have to hit up this tour because the lineup is damn good.

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. justjess

Excellent!

15. Schooner

Trusted

Christian Romero and Jason Tate like this.
  16. That was fantastic. I'm so pumped! I can't tell the difference between Mark and Matt tho

Raku and Jason Tate like this.
  17. Update: I can tell them apart after a few listens!
    Also, this artwork is so cool. Definitely stole the wallpaper from @Jason Tate

Jason Tate likes this.
  18. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

The songs good a huge step up production wise compared to the reunion releases. The song sounds like a straight up +44 song and thats not a bad thing in my eyes but the issue being with the song is Mark and Matt sound way too similar. Still I can't turn away new Blink and I'm so glad Mark and Travis are doing what they love again.

@Jason Tate is there any news about what was spoke about in the other thread regarding Tom returning to the band next year or there is going to be huge legal issues?

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Really glad they released a song with a good portion of Skiba. Really excited for this. Assuming this is one of the medium paced poppier songs, hoping for some more fast paced songs, and one or two slower ones too.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I agree he probably is fucking around, but he's being a douche about it. Someone wrote to him and Mike saying "this is code for you accidentally posting this before you were supposed to and that's okay, we all fuck up sometimes" and Tyson's response was "this is code for you being wrong and feeling like a dummy later."

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Upon first listen, I didn't even realize Matt was singing at all on this track. Wow, he sounds similar to Mark.

22. Cola.

I was such a looker in the old days Prestigious

My first thought as well. When I listened to it again I heard it and Im like wow this is actually beautiful with the both of them

23. jorbjorb

7 rings

matts voice is unreal in this

24. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

This song though! Can't wait to dive into this record! #constantrepeat #classic