Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 to Release ‘California’ on July 1st • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Does everyone on here love this song? I mean it's decent but it doesn't stand out as anything super amazing. It's not that it's bad but I feel like it is more of a +44 song than a Blink song without Tom. I'm trying to make myself think its a blink song but it just feels different.

2. Doug Case

Geez, what a day! Wasn't expecting all this to happen today, but very glad. The song got me very excited and the tour coming to my city was the icing on the cake.

Dirty Sanchez and Jason Tate like this.
  3. heymattrick

Sending my love

That tour! Holy cow. I wish AAR & ATL were on together. Guess I'll have to find a way to see multiple shows!

4. DesolateEarth

Birb

5. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

I see it on my iTunes preorder but it's not on either image Mark and Travis shared on Instagram and it's not on the artwork in the lyric video. Weird.

Edit: This was supposed to be a reply to Ben Lee but apparently I don't know how to quote posts. My bad.

6. thecobrakais

Regular

it's everything i wanted and hoped it would be.

7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I love this song, after listening to it a few times I can say it's the best thing I've heard from them since Untitled. And that tour looks ridiculous

8. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

I just noticed that too, in everything they're sharing. Odd. I guess we'll see for sure when the physicals start rolling in.

GageStillAlive likes this.
  9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Tyson Ritter just tweeted "NOT TRUE. Sorry gang."

10. He's fucking around. It's definitely true.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Songs now on Spotify too, sweet lord

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Well, he also responded to Mike's tweet saying "Stop lying, Mike. Not true"

13. He's definitely fucking around.

14. Amber

ambsgotback

I'm loving the new song! Also, a fuck yeah to a San Antonio date! AND at the AT&T Center; big spot. Really stoked for the album and what's to come.

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. sdnyjns

I am not a robot

So fucking excited! It's been a long time coming, but the new song is great! We're getting an album and a tour, is this Christmas?

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. CMilliken

Trusted

So excited for the tour. Been wanting to see Blink for years. Can't wait for the album.

sdnyjns likes this.
  17. Jake Z

Regular

Tour here in Cincy! Going to that for sure. I have never seen any of the bands on the bill and like all of them.

CMilliken likes this.
  18. abbynormal

Alex P. Keaton Official Fanclub

this is the happiest i've ever been

Jason Tate likes this.
  19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Song is really good. I don't care much for the bands they're touring with but I expected that.

20. Rico Suave

Pass...I'll stick with the new Descendents

Raku likes this.
  21. Matt.

Anyone seen tour sale dates?

22. CMilliken

Trusted

I'm in the same boat. Haven't seen any of them so I'll be going to this show for sure.

Jake Z likes this.
  23. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I cannot believe how happy I am about all of this right now.

24. Frinet42

Regular Supporter

Now that is a blink 182 song! Travis just kills it on the kit! I'm not going to lie though, I was not 100% sure who was signing a lot of the time, I'll have to bust out the headphones.

25. I cannot stop listening.