Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 to Play Good Morning America • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 11, 2016.

1. Strikegently

close cover, strike gently

Thanks, I needed a laugh.

hongfong00 likes this.
  2. musicguy87

Funny how Tom leaving the band sort of helped them get "bigger" or re-establish themselves again at least in the mainstream. Didn't think they got this much hype even after they reunited the last time around. Tour seems to be selling better too. Kudos to blink!

3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I know Up All Night was bigish upon release because they'd been away, but I'd say Bored is bigger, and just a way better song honestly

4. bruinrk

Fall Out Boy doesn't even sniff success without Blink 182 doing it in the late 90s early 2000s.
    Hell...alot of the bands this site covers don't exist with out blink 182's success

5. DannyZach

Trusted

Matt is probably like ,,wohoo man,here comes
    my new collection of Ducati ...." Hahah

6. caseyaylward

I think it's interesting to see how this will impact Skiba, and Alkaline Trio by extension. Alk3 was already well established, not blink level but big in their own right. Excited to see what happens when the dust settles and alkaline trio get back at it. They may experience a nice bump from the Blink ripple.