Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Talk Mental Health

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker of Blink-182 will take part in I’m Listening, a two hour commercial-free live broadcast dedicated to ending the stigma of talking about mental health. Part of their interview, talking about “Adam’s Song” is up on YouTube. The full episode will air on September 8th at 7AM (in all U.S. time zones) on the radio.com app.

2. Ska Senanake Sep 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 4, 2019)
    Ska Senanake

Trusted

As great as I'm sure their intentions are with this 2 hour broadcast for ending the negative stigma of talking about mental health, I am going to have a hard time taking them seriously given they are featured on woman abuser Xxxtentacion's upcoming release. Blink, how can you be a mouthpiece for ending the negative stigma of mental health when you are cashing fat checks from this person's estate who has most likely caused as much mental and physical pain and suffering as the worst abusers of the #metoo movement?

backbynewyears likes this.