Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Single Artwork, Single Premiere on Thursday • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 24, 2016.

jorbjorb likes this.
  2. Smage

lo mein connoisseur Supporter

Bold move removing the arrows from the logo

3. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Agreed. That's quite a statement, but one I can agree with. It made sense for self-titled, then the added arrow for the reunion, but removing the arrows seems like a statement of "Hey, this is who we are, and we're proud of it." Then again it may not be that at all. It might've been the artist's choice. Just my thoughts. Regardless, I'll be up at 7am on Thursday anticipating the single release!

P.S. If I ever decide to get a Blink tattoo, it'll still be the self-titled logo with the green and pink background. It's still classic to me.

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

Each arrow represented an album, I guess this is their way of representing a fresh start.

Cola. and macbethfan like this.
  5. heymattrick

Sending my love

So the image has been reuploaded and the smile tattoo (sans arrows) is gone now...

6. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

Feldmann also helped with Beartooth's debut album and the last STYG album and he's in Goldfinger. Not everything he's gonna do is arena-ready pop punk just because he's worked with 5sos and ATL

slimfenix182 likes this.
  7. r0m4n44

Yeah, what's up with that?!

8. Smage

lo mein connoisseur Supporter

Possibly because it was either made by Tom or something to do with Tom so now they cant use it?

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

Also makes it pretty similar to the Nirvana logo. Definitely wonder if there was a legal aspect to it. I did love the "new" logo though