Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 on KROQ — All the Updates • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

It's on KROQ's Facebook page to watch.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Same

3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

4. Jackbo487

Regular

pre-order site doesn't say anything about these bundles being in limited quantities - but they have to be, right? Don't know whether to pull the trigger now or wait until there's more money in my account...

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'll probably skip the vinyl seeing as I just spent $80 in the past month to get the Enema of the State and Self-Titled vinyls - both I consider classics.

Really wish they were coming to play in Cleveland somewhere other than Blossom. Everything about that venue is just a total absolute nightmare.

Regardless, pretty excited about all this stuff.

6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Agree with all of this but if I ever do get a tattoo the heartskull would be the first one I get and proudly (I have no tattoos though lol.) Matt just did the Sekrets album and wrote what 50 songs for this album to pick from? Definitely want him to take a break before he writes another. Trio has always been my favorite band but this album could edge blink back on top. I kind of just don't feel an urgency for a Trio record sadly. I do like MSIT quite a bit though.

7. dzyjay

Regular

The song is great! Stoked for the tour!

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Hey buddy!! Glad to see you on here. I agree about Alkaline, I would rather Matt put out an amazing record with the Blink guys and then come back in a year or two to write something really special with Dan and Derek.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  9. Dave Dykstra

Daveydyk

Anyone know how many Pre-Sale tickets we'll be able to buy?

10. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Ticketmaster for Houston said 8 per person Max, may be different for other dates.

11. Dave Dykstra

Daveydyk

Thanks so much.. I only need like 3 or 4 but was just curious

12. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Wonder if Toms upset seeing how positive the reactions been

13. Dave Dykstra

Daveydyk

I was thinking the same thing.. wonder if he was like shit this is super good.

14. goation

Regular

I don't understand the dig at Neighborhoods that Travis threw in. This song would not at all be out of place on that record. Even though this does sound a lot more like +44, Tom's influence is all over this song. The guitar parts and the oh's sound totally like something he would do. I'm sure the whole record will be different but that just rubbed me the wrong way.

Raku likes this.
  15. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Production wise there is definitely a difference between this and Neighborhoods.

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

Tom is preparing to track down Scott Raynor, they're going to find a new bassist and go on tour under the moniker BLINK.

I'm calling it now.

17. Dave Dykstra

Daveydyk

Nah remember they tried to be blink but there was already a band called that.

18. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

It must really suck to be Tom DeLonge right now.

19. 2:20 mark

20. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

so "Built This Pool" is a masterpiece 6 years in the making.

David Parke likes this.
  21. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

David Parke likes this.
  22. JSNFRMN

Palm Dreams

Built This Pool and Brohemian Rhapsody! :crylaugh:

23. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

It was a Black Flag/FLAG reference, but you are correct. Maybe they'll go by just 182 then.

David Parke likes this.
  24. Casadilla

Did they play it during the KROQ interview or something? Where can I hear it?

25. There's a link In the news post.