Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

blink-182 / Linkin Park - Welcome To Blinkin Park 2017 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, May 4, 2017.

1. korey011

Regular

I take that back. Ticketmaster offically canceled the event just now

2. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Where do you see this? Tix are still available on their site...

marceting likes this.
  3. marceting

Trusted

Did you get an email? I haven't received anything

4. fowruok Jul 21, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2017)
    fowruok

Trusted Supporter

5. a lack of color

Regular

From the Rolling Stone article about the tour cancelation:

"Along the way, Linkin Park were set to perform two more dates on their co-headlining tour with Blink-182, the "Welcome to Blinkin Park" tour, on July 28th in Flushing, New York and July 30th in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Those two shows appear to remain on schedule but without Linkin Park."

I wouldn't consider that official confirmation quite yet though. Maybe they haven't said anything about those two shows because they are trying to pull something else together? A tribute of some sort?

6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

7. Grato

Regular

As far as I saw citi field is still waiting on an anouncement from the blink camp

8. korey011

Regular

Yah looks like it came back up. It said it was canceled on the ticketmaster app for a bit. At this point who knows whats going on

9. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. Interesting -- guess no one from Citi Field heard from Blink yet.

It's probably worth noting that Ticketmaster's not actually selling new seats other than platinum tickets right now -- everything there is resale ones.

10. korey011

Regular

I dont see how they would still have the show though. There's probably so many people who bought tickets just for Linkin Park. (Unless they offer refunds for those who want them)

would be cool to see a tribute though.

11. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, agreed. I don't even think the show had sold particularly well.
    I would think that they'd have to offer refunds for those who wanted them -- really poor form if they didn't (though it is Live Nation, after all).

Hoping for a tribute as well.

12. korey011

Regular

Hershey Concerts:
    We are incredibly saddened to hear about the passing of Chester Bennington. The Linkin Park One More Light North American Tour, including Blinkin Park dates, have been canceled. Refunds are available at point of purchase. Our thoughts go out to all those affected.

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

it really is a bummer that there are fans of blink who didnt even care to see LP that are gonna miss out here, but this is 100% the right call. this is so tough. i haven't been able to stop thinking about it/being sad since the news broke.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  14. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Was this emailed? I couldn't find it online.

Edit: Nevermind -- found it on FB.

korey011 likes this.
  15. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

The show at Citi Field has now been officially canceled. Statement's the same as the Hershey one, on the event page through Citi Field's FB.

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

17. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Blink 182 doing an LP cover set followed by their own set is probably the best bet at this point

18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

incorrect

19. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Yeah I can really imagine mark trying to hold a 19 second long scream during Given Up

20. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Have skiba do it lol

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  21. TMS2787

Trusted

Not sure if sarcasm. Or a tasteless post.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  22. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

a chester memorial type show would be the only possible suggestion...but it's too soon and too logistically complicated to put it all together

23. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Well, they organized the Mitch Lucker memorial show a little less than 2 months after he passed. If they wanted to go that route, I'm sure they could pull it off sooner than later.

24. Scott Siegel

Blink-182 - Whitewater Ampitheatre - New Braunfels, TX - 9/15

Tickets on sale 7/28

Daniel182 likes this.