Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 / Lil Wayne / Neck Deep Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, May 6, 2019.

1. emojedi

Trusted

I totally disagree and don’t see the point at all of a comment like this?

333 GANG likes this.
  2. It's almost like half of us wouldn't even be on this website if Blink didn't exist

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Untitled.jpg

First show of the tour. In less than three weeks...

bachna84 and Brent like this.
  4. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

The "empty rows" every other row is a common move by Ticketmaster. I see them do this from time to time with shows selling poorly. We can almost guarantee all of those tickets are still available.

bachna84 likes this.
  5. Chuck!

Regular

Looking at Philly, a pair of the two shittiest (non-lawn) seats would cost over $200 after fees. Parking is $30-50 dollars in Camden now. Beers are $13 each, minimum.

I can think of way better ways to spend $300, it's as simple as that. I love blink but I only have so much cash to burn, and I am obviously not alone looking at these seating maps.

Brent and red8ge like this.
  6. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

I hadn't looked at prices for these shows at all and just saw that lawn tickets for PNC in NJ are $49?! Fuck that (although I'll still most likely end up paying to go to this or the Barclays Center show just for some Enema of the State)

7. 333 GANG

ACAB

He mentioned it in another IG live Q&A before the tour was announced. Someone asked if they would be playing Enema at all this summer because of the anniversary, and he said something to the extent of “maybe, stay tuned, we might have something coming.” I know because I watched it myself, but regardless, I’m not disputing that poor sales may have pushed things over the edge.

bachna84 likes this.
  8. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Groupon.

theasteriskera and Brent like this.
  9. SPine

Trusted

I'm trying to get a cheap lawn ticket at Blossom then upgrade to the pavilion since it's going to be straight up empty.

bachna84 and Brent like this.
  10. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Groupon has gone away for the MA date, lawn tickets are going for $43 on stub hub.

11. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Glad I got in on Groupon then.... Now I have to find them in my email....

12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

If you want a cheap ticket to this just wait till week of show and enjoy basement price stubhub tickets. Guarantee you’ll have like $20 seats and $10 lawn tickets after fees

theasteriskera, Brent and SPine like this.
  13. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I forget what I paid for 3 lawn seats thru groupon ($20 each less a groupon promo code), along with no fees... Im good with that.

Do I have to find my CD to find out what they will play that night....

14. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I wanna thank Blink & Neck Deep for introducing me to Lil Wayne, lmao, it's like a guilty pleasure but damn, some of these songs bang.

Let It Fly is a BOP.

15. TMS2787

Trusted

Last time Blink played Blossom with ADTR it was PACKED.

16. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Shewwwww don’t let that shit be guilty my friend

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  17. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

MA's date is cringeworthy on the official ticket website.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But lawn is still $40+ after fees lol

18. Holmdel is about as bad. Can't wait for the $10 upgrade to 100 level.

19. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Help me out with the MA date... what are we looking at? The price, or whats left, or whats taken....?

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  20. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Here’s Irvine. They lowered prices but not by much (cheapest are now $40ish)

Wild how during the California tour they completely sold out Irvine Meadows and had to add a second date, and now they can’t even fill up FivePoint (which is a tad bit smaller in size)

4E44C5EF-08E9-4E0C-B7CF-1AD12ABCDD7F.png

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Michigan's looking a little more optimistic, but I definitely think I will grab a lawn ticket and either try and upgrade to pavillion, or wait for someone with the venue to handout tickets to people on the lawn.

22. natesmith083

Regular

How is the lawn at DTE? I’m thinking about grabbing cheap lawn tickets but I’ve never been on the lawn there. Only in the seats.

23. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

What's left/taken for sure... we're still about a month out from the show, but still... that's a LOT of seats that haven't sold yet with how long tickets have been available. You look at every other show for that venue this summer and there's nothing nearly as bad as this show is having sales wise.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  24. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

yikes.

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

You know, it's honestly not the worst if you get there when doors open and stake out a good spot early. As long as you go with friends and don't mind a more social atmosphere, it's not that bad. Plus, for shows that don't sell so hot, they have employees hand out free pavilion tickets to help fill in the gaps.