Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 / Lil Wayne / Neck Deep Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, May 6, 2019.

1. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

probably not gonna be added unless Simple Plan suddenly drop off

2. 333 GANG

ACAB

Simple Plan are only playing the Toronto date because Wayne wasn’t available for it.

3. Looks like Lil Wayne being listed for Holmdel was a mistake. Also, COOL.

4. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Enema being played in full. I am now SOLD.

Brent likes this.
  5. m32137

Regular

Why isn't the Jacksonville show listed on there? Hoping that's just an oversight.

6. SPine

Trusted

Dammit, I guess this means I'm going..

7. TMS2787

Trusted

HELL YES! I’m glad the rumor came true!

8. Joshua

Regular

Is lil Wayne no longer being treated as a coheadliner? Weird that they're marked as a special guest on this new poster

9. emojedi

Trusted

lil wayne doesn't move tickets and hasn't for years so makes sense.

10. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Really wish tickets weren't so expensive to this. The worst non lawn seats are $75 with fees to still sit super far away. I don't see album announcement helping if ticket prices don't come down.

11. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I think album announcement will fill up lawn and pit but leave a lot of open seats

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

I’m stoked they are playing enema of the state in full but it won’t be the same without Tom I feel like the nostalgia feeling won’t be the same as if Tom was still in the band and playing this tour

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Any chance of a price drop this friday?

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'd be stunned if prices aren't eventually decreased, but I'd lean more toward a week or so before each show.

15. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

So originally there was no Lil Wayne at the Holmdel date,then last week after his set at Gov Ball PNC said that he would be playing, & now on Blink’s flyer it says no Lil Wayne. So what’s the deal??

16. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Radius clause for Gov Ball. Didn't want to discourage people from attending Gov Ball if they had the heads up he'd be playing 40 miles down the road in July.

17. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I get that,so why did Blink release a tour flyer after that saying Lil Wayne isn’t on that date?

18. Phil507

Ah, didn't realize he's still not noted. No idea then.

19. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

They 100000% thought to do this after they saw how shitty sales were going.

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yep, and people still can't see this. If they wanted to do this all along, they would have announced it when they announced this tour.

SaveTheEarth and bachna84 like this.
  21. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Who... who cares? Band who tours to make a living wants to make sure the tour sells well? Who gives a shit.

ALT/MSC/FAN, ABRfan3295 and 333 GANG like this.
  22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Then reduce the prices to where it is actually affordable for fans and casual music listeners to attend?

WildlifeRooms and Brent like this.
  23. 333 GANG

ACAB

Mark talked about playing in Enema full this summer before the tour was even announced. Not saying poor sales didn’t push them over the edge, but this was definitely something that had been discussed well beforehand.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've seen this statement posted a few spots so figured I'd comment...as far as I know, Mark made the comment about 'possibly' playing Enema in full during a few of the dates well after the tickets were already on sale and doing poorly. Someone posted the link from the story about Mark saying this in the Blink thread and it was dated like May 23. Tickets went on sale for this in early May.

I remember back when Mark said that on his Instagram Live that it seemed like an attempt to push sales by making that off-handed comment.

Either way, I'm sure it was always a possibility, but seems obvious that the push to actually do it was because of the slow sales.

bachna84 and ItsAndrew like this.
  25. Phil507

Band is 200% a business at this point and, while I enjoy them, I still have no idea why they're so universally loved around these parts.

SaveTheEarth and WildlifeRooms like this.