Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 / Lil Wayne / Neck Deep Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, May 6, 2019.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

Indy added a pit as well 136.5 plus fees

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

They also added the choice of blinks new album or lil Wayne’s new album

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

They did this thing exactly. If you bought a seated pit ticket, it is now a GA pit ticket

4. m32137

Regular

Wow, that's bullshit. So glad I went with 100 level instead of orchestra.

5. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Hmm, I was given this selection the day I bought my tickets last Friday

6. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I splurged on the VIP meet and greet only to find out you most likely cant bring anything to get signed or even your cellphone in. Pretty disappointing

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The cell phone thing seems pretty bizarre, where did you hear this?

8. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Blink street team and others who have done VIP in the past. I'm curious how many VIPs they sell for each show. I couldn't believe the NJ one wasnt sold out when I bought 5 hours after on sale

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That’s absolute garbage that you can’t get anything signed.

10. dubey

Regular

How long is their soundcheck usually? And do they play full songs?

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I did their soundcheck VIP in 2016, and they did 2 full songs. I believe neither of them ended up in the actual set that night, which was nice.

Brent likes this.
  12. Darth Annihilus

Regular

On the previous tours they only let the $440 package get things signed, but since that's not even a choice this time who knows what they're gonna do

13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

There are so many tickets available still for the Houston show. I'm pretty shocked too. Pit is even still available.

Brent likes this.
  14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m not surprised there are a lot of tickets left for some dates. Both artists are past their prime and no one is really buying tickets just to see Neck Deep. Maybe if Tom was still in the band that would help a little but the reality is Blink (and Lil Wayne) just don’t have the long lasting relevancy/legacy that other bands like, say, Radiohead or even Green Day have.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  15. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Blink always sells VERY well here which is what shocks me a little bit

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  16. 333 GANG

ACAB

Blink’s last record sold extremely well and “Bored to Death” got major airplay. The only reason this tour isn’t selling well is because of the prices, and that’s ignoring the fact that the tickets have only been on sale a little over a week.

17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

After I saw Blink with Skiba once I didn’t need to see it again. Will I do $20 for lawn? Sure. But I have no urge to pay big money for a ticket again unless Tom is there.

DefeatTheLow and bradsonemanband like this.
  18. yeah philly has been switched to Pit standing room only, which I prefer

19. simonthebutler

Regular

The prices of these shows, and many others is insane. I can only assume that the massive increase in ticket prices over recent years is due to the decline in revenue from music sales so bands have to make money from alternative revenue sources. I understand this but at such high price points you out price a lot of casual fans who wouldn’t necessarily rush out to buy tickets but rather have the thinking of “I wouldn’t mind going to see them live” and then see the ticket prices and can’t justify it.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  20. dubey

Regular

I wonder what makes them more money

I know the way Taylor Swift and other top artists price their tickets - they don't need to sell out to generate some of the highest grossing tours of all time.

The dates that I've checked aren't selling at all. Seems to have backfired but I guess they could always offer deals closer to the date. I'm a huge fan and wasn't going to go at all until they switched to GA Floors.

21. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Groupon. $20 or under,

Lawn. yup.

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Latest info shows this is selling SUPER poorly. So many bad decisions involved in the rollout / pricing for this, and the dumb backlash from blink fans re: Wayne couldn’t have helped.

I look forward to buying a seat / floor ticket for $20 bucks and gift my lawn ticket.

Brent likes this.
  23. Chuck!

Regular

24. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

There’s a twitter account that has been keeping track of other dates as well and some of them are even worse.

I think the seats were to be expected based on price, but the fact that most shows have pit tickets still available is really telling. Even around neighborhoods pit tickets sold out basically instantly and most of these GA Pits aren’t super big to begin with.

Brent likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter