Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 / Lil Wayne / Neck Deep Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, May 6, 2019.

1. emojedi

Trusted

That’s so odd...I get if Wayne was on the date but he isn’t

2. Why are these tickets SO expensive? I paid like $60 for 200 level at PNC last time Blink headlined it (2016). Why are the same seats like $130?

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Soliciting nudes from underage girls, if I’m not mistaken

4. bkaeser93

Trusted

I thought that was just one member and he was kicked out

5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I did a kind of brief write-up on my understanding of the situation on the main blink thread

6. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

The lead singer has used some slurs to argue with people on Twitter too. Plenty of instances of these guys being shit heads.

GrantCloud and Brent like this.
  7. crmarva

This tour is so fucking expensive :redanger::redanger:

8. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Some how I was able to get into the PNC presale just now without a code or Citi bank card and scored 13th row for $190. Pretty steep, but atleast its close to the stage and center.

9. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Anyone have the Live Nation or Facebook presale codes?

10. Jerihoar

Regular

Replay for Live Nation

SkyGrowsBigger likes this.
  11. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Was looking forward to this but after hearing the new single I think I'm okay never seeing this band live - maybe if Tom somehow comes back, but not this lineup after yet another disappointing release.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  12. dubey

Regular

I noticed that as well all the seats in Toronto are >$100

It's not selling well either - I understand it's presales still but anyone who really wants to go will have a code by now

13. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I think they announced this tour way too late and at a bad time. This summer is already too stacked.

14. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Yeah, if they announced it a month earlier, then I think it would do better

15. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Agreed. I usually plan summer ahead from like January-April.

16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I agree with your first point but in a different context. They should have announced 10+ years ago when both were at their peak/more relevant.

17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Over 10 years ago blink weren't even back together yet tho...

18. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure 10 years ago they were announcing there reunion tour right about now. Lil Wayne could have been apart of it. As that fall out boy slot. But the problem then. Lil Wayne might have honestly been just as popular as blink 182 was. Now he will clearly play before them

theasteriskera likes this.
  19. TMS2787

Trusted

Ten years ago Lil Wayne was at his popularity peak. Blink was not. Reunion tour or not.

OhTheWater likes this.
  20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

10 years ago Lil Wayne was the most popular artist on the planet. No way would he have co-headlined a tour with a pop punk band lol

21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Cheapest seats in Kansas are $62, the best are $167 before fees. Bleh.

Iowa is all General admission, so all ticmets are $69 except for the up-front "party pit" are, which is $95

22. I got two mid-tier seats in Holmdel for $82 each ($103 after fees). Not terrible, not super stoked either.

23. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Cheapest tickets for the Irvine date are $72 (before fees). I think paid $60ish (fees included) for mid-section seats when I saw them with ADTR and AAR three years ago. Yeah... I think I’ll pass on this tour....

(Or, best case scenario: It sells poorly, and a month to 2 weeks before the show tickets will go down in price, which is what some venues near me do sometimes)

24. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

If your show has lawn I think this is a good bet to end up on Groupon at some point if it doesn’t sell.

25. DonnyFTW

Regular

Toronto already has a Groupon up.