Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 / Lil Wayne / Neck Deep Tour • Page 20

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, May 6, 2019.

1. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

2. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

LMAO this mans gave up

Prayers that the tour doesn't get fully cancelled and they just pick other acts for the other shows

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. MRose24

Regular

Hartford crowd went crazy for Wayne too. Very odd.

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Who would be available this last minute for a tour? I mean, this tour isn't even two weeks in yet, and goes until mid October so I'm sure they could find someone but the first week or two may be rough.

5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Whoever they could get to fill in would not be anywhere near as big as Lil Wayne, because rock bands even as big as All Time Low probably wouldn't see it as a big enough deal to cancel all their other obligations.

Brent likes this.
  6. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

bristow is a smaller market anyways correct? he probably just canceled for tonight.

7. Xpertguy5

Trusted

What did he expect lmao. He's on tour with 2 pop punk bands with the majority of people attending going for blink. Anyways if they can't find a replacement I'd be totally fine with neck deep extending their set

Michael G and MysteryKnight like this.
  8. sixfeetlive

According to twitter/Instagram he said 10 minutes into his set tonight would probably be his last show on the tour then 10 minutes after he walked off

9. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Wrong thread, but yup

Michael G likes this.
  10. TDenverFan

Regular

It's part of the DC market, so not really

theasteriskera and swboyd like this.
  11. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  12. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Someone on twitter said there was about 7,000 people there (venue holds 25,000), so even if it's a smaller market that's a pretty tiny crowd

Austin Schwarm likes this.
  13. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

36 miles from 1600 Penn Ave. Is that really DC market? That's like last night saying Mansfield is Boston when it was also 36 mi from Boston... that's not boston. Tonight's not DC.

Edit: last night's show was actually closer, by 10 miles, to Providence, RI than Boston, MA

Austin Schwarm likes this.
  14. btr

Trusted Supporter

Fuck the way this tour rolled out. This had potential to be so cool but was handled poorly from the beginning

ALT/MSC/FAN and ArmsLikeTeeth like this.
  15. TDenverFan

Regular

It's the closest show to most of DC/Northern VA (If you live far enough north in the city Columbia, MD is probably a little closer mile wise, but you'll likely hit more traffic) and where most outdoor shows like this hit if they want to do a DC show, bc Wolf Trap doesn't book shows like this.

16. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Wayne’s playing 40 minutes a night. All Time Low isn’t touring right now and would easily fill that slot.

17. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

He definitely played longer than 40 minutes last night. Went on at 8:04, ended at about 9:05

18. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Ah, I read he was doing 40-45. That still seems fairly short for what’s billed as a headliner.

19. sh0ez

Regular

Welp

20. Michael G

Regular

I just wonder if the whole tour will be cancelled or if the sales might start increasing in effect lol

Brent likes this.
  21. btr

Trusted Supporter

Shit show. Happy 20th EOTS

22. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Well it seems like they don't allow refunds so they already have their money regardless if he stays on or not.

23. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

[​IMG]
    I vastly underestitmated the rapphobia of scene kids, haha

Michael G likes this.
  24. SPine

Trusted

Glad I sold my tickets!

25. They'll probably opt for a partial refund. Looks better on them.