Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 / Lil Wayne / Neck Deep Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, May 6, 2019.

1. emlantzy

Regular

2. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Seeing all seating setup for these shows. Hope it isn't like this

3. emojedi

Trusted

I’d be very shocked if fever aren’t added to this

4. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Somebody hit me up with the link to the Camden show. Gunning for pit.

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Yeah same but it doesn't make sense for venues that I know for a fact have a PIT area.

6. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Lil Wayne is offering VIP that comes with a seat in the first few rows so I think its unfortunately gonna be gonna be all seated.

7. thatissometal

Regular

What radio airplay is Neck Deep getting? I have missed that.

8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I hear their cover of Torn every once and a while. I think I heard "Where Do We Go When We Go" a few times, but that might've only been on the late-night programming.

9. m32137

Regular

I was looking at the Ticketmaster page for one of the shows and now I'm seeing a "Merch Presale" starting Wednesday. I wonder if that means the album will go up for preorder tomorrow and that includes presale access. That's what they did with California.

10. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Saw Lil Tunechi at Bamboozle back in 11' and damn near had the time of my life this will be a fun show.

11. Jerihoar

Regular

Excited for this! Love Neck Deep and Blink. Like a few songs from Lil Wayne, Should be a fun show!

12. bkaeser93

Trusted

Would be all over this if it didn’t have Lil Wayne much rather have Simple Plan on the whole tour

Michael G, crmarva and Brent like this.
  13. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Is there meet and greet for this?

14. 333 GANG

ACAB

They aren’t.

15. nakulisbrown

is anyone able to get $20 National Concert Week tickets to this?

16. sh0ez

Regular

I did yesterday when they went up. They were all claimed by the evening, though.

17. dubey

Regular

Toronto date is entirely seated (first time ever here)

The seated section by the stage is between $350-650

My favourite band ever but BIG pass lol

18. m32137

Regular

Platinum and VIP presale just started. Got 2 pretty close aisle seats for 135 each plus fees.

19. crmarva

What's the presale code?

20. m32137

Regular

There isn’t a code for the Platinum and VIP. Only other presale you can get right now is the Citi cardmember one. The code for that is the first 6 digits of your Citi card.

21. red8ge

Regular

[​IMG]

if only...

22. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

The prices and the way these shows will be setup/presented became a huge turn off for me. Hard pass. Sucks for Neck Deep fans, they are going to feel super out of place.

23. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I hope this ends up being mostly lil Wayne fans, it will be a lot more fun. His show at ACL last year was a blast even as a casual fan.

(Fuck neck deep)

thatissometal and MacbethSin like this.
  24. 333 GANG

ACAB

So strange. I’ve never seen seats in the pit area at the Molson Amp, and I’ve been there dozens of times.

25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

What’s up with the neck deep hate?

ABRfan3295 likes this.