Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 / Lil Wayne / Neck Deep Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, May 6, 2019.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah the 2016 tour was like one of their most successful tours. I'm pretty sure in the Los Angeles area they did 2 arena shows and 2 ampitheater shows and they all sold out....and then 3 months later they came back to headline a christmas show at an arena and that sold out in seconds.

2. Michael G

Regular

Well like if you look at his posts about it online, it seems to me like his fans are supportive and excited where as blink fans are laughing or not interested. I guess being excited doesn’t equal buying tickets though, so only time will tell

3. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Yeah they completely sold out Irvine Meadows (R.I.P.) and The Forum in LA and had to add second nights to both

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

What were the ticket prices for those shows? I think this tour has been outrageously priced...to the point where most shows already have had a decrease in prices.

5. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

I'm sure it's the ticket prices. In 2016 I think I paid like $80-something including fees for a pit ticket (or maybe it was like 80 before fees and $100ish with fees). Seems like a lot of these are like $120 before fees for a pit ticket, which is insane.

6. TMS2787

Trusted

I thought it sold really well all over but then I started second guessing it. I know when I went to the show here it was super packed. I guess ADTR and The All-American Rejects just make more sense for people to spend money on when seeing Blink-182.

Michael G and koryoreo like this.
  7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

yeah pit for the CLE show is $127...pretty much anywhere in the pavilion is at least $90. Beyond insane.

8. koryoreo Jun 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 28, 2019)
    koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, Ridgefield is even worse. More than $100 for a decent 200 level seat, $120-150 for 100 level and pit is only available through the Lol Wayne VIP package. Thats all before fees. That is absolute horseshit and I don't know who thought they could honestly charge those prices and expect this tour to draw. As a fan who doesn't have a ton of money I find the prices to be offensive honestly.

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

arewehavingfunyet and Brent like this.
  10. J12

Trusted Supporter

Pretty much double at a lot of places.

At my venue, pit tickets were $99 on the 2016 tour. They're $199 this time.

11. MRose24

Regular

Looks like more seats became available for the CT show now. All the back sections seem empty.

12. chris_williams67

Regular

Haven’t been following this thread but just decided to look at lawn tickets for the Mansfield MA date and literally one resale ticket is over $3,000...

theasteriskera and Brent like this.
  13. sam_might_say

Any crowd pics of the first date tonight?

14. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Haven't seen any pics, but I've seen a few videos from the members of Neck Deep and the blink Insta. Lawn looks pretty empty for the most part, but the seats and GA section looked like they were at least close to filled up. Granted the videos were dark.
    Also they have Travis right in the middle up front, and it just seems very odd to me personally to put the drummer right up front.

15. AMusial625

Regular

Just saw a few clips from the show tonight. The production looks absolutely insane!

Michael G and Brent like this.
  16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Reports from the blink thread seem to indicate it filled up and the crowd had a good time for Wayne and blink

17. MRose24

Regular

The entire place last night really filled out. I wouldn’t be surprised if over 20,000 tickets were sold to the show last night.

18. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

They offered $20 Pit and Seat upgrades last night to encourage more people to fill in the pavilion

19. natesmith083

Regular

Looking at his snap story he’s all over the place. Started up front then had a rotating drum solo and ended in the back.

Brent likes this.
  20. sam_might_say

Michael G, natesmith083 and Brent like this.
  21. Were these online or at the show? Hoping to get my seats upgraded at PNC.

Brent likes this.
  22. zachmacD

Trusted

Saw Blink and Neck deep at warped tour tonight. They both sounded great. I wish ND played parachute though

23. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

So First Date is off the setlist?

24. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Told y’all

25. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

They're switching between First Date and Rock Show