Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 / Lil Wayne / Neck Deep Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, May 6, 2019.

1. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Literally all of this. Maybe like 10-15% of the time I've bought lawn seats, when I get scanned in they'll ask if I want to be bumped up to a seated spot for free.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

And honestly, how many of the non-blues were bought by scalpers hoping to make a quick buck.... Jokes on them this time around

3. MRose24

Regular

Hartford (2nd show of the tour) prices have dropped significantly. Purchased mine for $81 fees included, now the same seats are being sold for $39 + fees

4. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

upload_2019-6-18_9-21-9.png

Floor for Columbus isn't looking good 9 days out...

5. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I’ll always love Blink, so I obviously don’t want to see them fail in any way, but I can’t wait to see how empty some of these venues are when the tour comes around lol

GrantCloud, Brent and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Y’all are overreacting. These shows are all gonna appear full, because of cheap ticket upgrades in the venue.

theasteriskera likes this.
  7. Joshua

Regular

Back ga is actually sold out in Hershey, outside of resale obviously. Also the case with some of the further back seat sections too, so despite the front sections selling like garbage the show will at the very least be half full

8. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Unless they walk up to a section and upgrade the entire section for free (which I know happens sometimes, shoutout to the watch the throne tour) I don’t think that will make a huge difference. It’s hard to get people to take initiative to go spend more money, and most people streaming in and out of the arenas / amphitheaters will not even realize upgrading is an option.

Even compared with other tours that aren’t selling super well this one is in a pretty bad spot in some markets.

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Yeah lawn people might want the freedom of the lawn, no way everyone moves up and now has to be seated/away from certain friends

Maybevictor and Brent like this.
  10. DonnyFTW

Regular

It might not actually be sold out. Disrupt in Toronto stopped selling lawn tickets but it was just a ploy to get people to buy seated tickets, 2 weeks ago or so all of a sudden there was more GA lawn tickets at a discount.

11. Joshua

Regular

Did find it kind of weird that it was specifically the back half of the venue. I assumed maybe casual fans were attracted to just getting the cheapest tickets to these shows and alot of the hardcore fans chose to just stay home. I bought mine off groupon so I wonder if we're just gonna be in a deserted section in the back lol

12. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ticket prices have dropped, and it sounds like on Friday we'll probably get an official album announcement/new single. If they mention in that press release that the album comes free with ticket purchases, that'll hopefully boost sales a little.

Still wild to me how poorly this has been selling.

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

You've been able to choose either blink or Lil Wayne's new album when ordering tickets already

theasteriskera likes this.
  14. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Plus bundling tickets with albums is a way to get more album sales, not sure that a CD or digital download has ever swayed anyone to buy a ticket to anything they weren’t planning on going to anyways.

15. cricketandclover Jun 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 18, 2019)
    cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Hershey is selling some tickets for $18.20.

GrantCloud, Brent and Maybevictor like this.
  16. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

17. SPine

Trusted

Yeah lawn tickets at blossom are $19.99 right now. I have a voucher for $20 off so I might as well go

bachna84 likes this.
  18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah lawn tickets for Ridgefield are down to 17.50 a piece, but seat prices are still high. I'm hoping seat prices drop because I'd like to be closer if I go.

19. Xpertguy5

Trusted

20. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I’m guessing Wasting time will probably get swapped out for a rotation of songs like they did around the untitled / dogs eating dogs period

alkalinexandy and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  21. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

there are a couple screenshots in the blink thread showing the ticket sales...

:speakno:

Brent and SaveTheEarth like this.
  22. manoverboard365

Trusted

This starts in 3 days, and that first show is looking pretty empty. I'm actually shocked they haven't postponed it for "production issues"

AndyIsaCult likes this.
  23. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Damn, theses dates look empty. Nostalgia well has dried up.

24. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

This tour is gonna be dope

25. kman22

Regular

Gotta get through Warped Tour first