Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Las Vegas Residency 2018 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

I think a vegas residency is the only place I'd go see blink. Just checked that setlist, and it's pretty much the ideal blink setlist. I'll be there in January, too bad they won't still be there. perfect band for vegas.

2. crmarva

Selling 2 tickets for night 11/9 Section 202 Row L (first row of section) and 2 tickets for 11/10 Section 204 Row L (first row of section too).

Pm me if interested.

kman22 likes this.
  3. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I’m confused. Did they reschedule the dates they had to move? I don’t recall seeing those dates however they announced that short September run.

4. anewhope

Regular

5. TMS2787

Trusted

I just re-read this thread from first to last post. What a classic.

6. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

HA! Late enough that I was proved correct and they did not change up the setlist soo...

7. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

You come off salty af. At the two shows I attended in June, they played quite a few songs I haven't seen on their setlists (and I think I've seen them over 10 times in the last two years alone.) Adam's Song and Party Song were on my shows' setlists.

8. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Adam’s Song is a big deal, considering the fact they retired it years ago due to personal reasons with Travis. Everyone in attendance is lucky

Jonathan likes this.
  9. October 26th! Paid about 60 each. Not bad for 80 min of Blink

Jonathan likes this.
  10. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Over 10 times in the last two years? Yikes, once was enough for me. How many times did you see them pre-reunion?

11. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

12. abear182

Regular

Was thinking about flying from Ireland to Vegas for the last 2 residency shows.

But I don't really want to risk it with Travis being so uncertain over his future.

13. a lack of color

Regular

My boyfriend and I are having the same issue. We have tickets to the October 27th show but are hesitant to get our plane tickets now.

14. If they cancel late October, id be surprised. Ill be ther Oct 26th, and if they do cancel, at least im in Vegas.

15. natesmith083

Regular

Has anyone got their refund yet for the cancelled dates?

16. If anyone is interested in 2 tickets for the last show (Saturday, Nov 17th), send me a message. I am selling mine and am willing to take a small hit.

17. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Nothing has been announced about next week's Vegas shows, so I hope that means they will be continuing. I just booked my hotel room this weekend for Veteran's Day weekend, and I really don't want to cancel the trip.

18. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Travis said on an Instagram story that they are happening. The post was a few days ago, so it isn't up anymore now.

19. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I didn't see that, so thanks a ton!

Daniel182 likes this.
  20. Good reminder that I still have 2 tickets for sale for the November 17th show at the Palms. Section 24, Row M, Seats 11-12.

21. How much?

22. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

5 bucks.less and I'd have flown to Vegas to link up with Brad just on principle.... lol

bradsonemanband likes this.
  23. Deal!

I’ve reduced the price to $182 for all interested parties

24. I have to save up for a wedding so it’s a no go for me. But anyone who goes is welcome to drive up SLC to come hang out with me at my apartment. Hahaha.