Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Has New Music; Single Coming at the End of April

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Blink-182 are gearing up to release their first new music with Matt Skiba in late April. KROQ’s music director got to hear some of the new tunes and is saying good things. So, the hype begins.

“I think any fan of Blink-182 is going to be ecstatic when they hear the music. I really do! It sounds like Blink-182 but it sounds like Blink in 2016. Lyrically it’s clever.” Worden explains that of the songs she’s heard, it’s primarily Hoppus on vocals with Skiba adding harmonies. “I didn’t know what to expect.”

This goes right along with stuff I’ve been hearing as well — that it’s very Blink sounding but more rock tinged than atmospheric. I think I’m most looking forward to hearing Mark and Matt together, if that works, and Travis is as good as we know he is, I’m sold.

The post Blink-182 Has New Music; Single Coming at the End of April appeared first on chorus.fm.

The full article can be found on chorus.fm

2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Can't believe we are getting a new single in April. Seems to have been a very fast turnaround time.

Jason Tate and Dirty Sanchez like this.