Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Confirmed on XXXTentacion Track Listing • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 3, 2019.

1. chilllll

Regular

Im stoked! Hopefully the tracks dont feel like loose demos and put one final piece together that would make x proud! Rip

2. chilllll

Regular

Get up kids > blink

torres likes this.
  3. Imagine being this broken as a human.

4. Annnnd that's when I unfollow the thread

5. Analog Drummer Dec 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2019)
    Analog Drummer

Regular

It’s Travis’s friend. It is what it is. He’s a bad dude, but it’ll just be a song I hear once and move on to listening to blinks back catalogue, t’s like the world is collapsing for some of you

AllenRicketts likes this.
  6. Oh boy

7. battlingaheavyheart

searching for a former clarity

Yeah this is disgusting and extremely disappointing. Shame on everyone who has chosen to "collaborate" on these songs, but I am most angry at the fact that this album is being made in the first place.

If the guy were alive, I would be appalled at the label for not dropping him. But he's dead, meaning they no longer represent him... yet they still choose to put out his music in not one but TWO posthumous albums. You must have to be incredibly morally corrupt to have no issues profiting off the work of someone with a documented history of abuse when you have no obligation to do so. Trash.

8. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, lets be honest... these people care about the almighty dollar and that's it.

9. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

This is a bummer to learn about. They should cut ties and make a statement.

10. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

Of course they are.

Fuck them all. Fuck their music and fuck their legacy.

11. Darkasher

Something Truly Awful

Your fav is rotting in hell or whatever similar destination actually exists for scum like him. And you're either tragically naive or a scumbag too. Get a clue or fuck off.

soundclash likes this.
  12. thisisasong

Blink just retweeted this yesterday, I like to believe their account is run by rep of the band but still.. 584EBC60-6C54-4AF4-B3AE-3BAEF8070DF8.png

13. ZeoVGM

Regular

XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

“I put my source of happiness in another person, which was a mistake initially, right? But she fell through on every occasion until now. Until I started fucking her up bruh. I started fucking her up because she made one mistake. And from there, the whole cycle went down. Now she’s scared. That girl is scared for her life. Which I understand.”

thisisasong likes this.
  14. thisisasong