Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 - California (July 1, 2016) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Apr 27, 2016.

1. dead_fm

Regular

purple vinyl is gone (with the exception of bundles) on the kings road site now.

2. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

When's this coming out?

3. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Thanks for indulging my laziness haha. Kinda would've preferred this just be announced later, though I guess its better than other lead ups you see

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm more excited for this than new Thrice lol.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Same, but I've never been that into Thrice so I guess that's not saying a lot.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm Thrice's "number 1 fan"

7. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Two months isn't that far tbh

I'll be on vacation from work when this comes out so that is good timing (I'll still be stuck in Ohio, but a staycation is better than none at all lol)

8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I hope it's hotter here in SW Ohio this summer. Last summer was pretty cold and too rainy.

9. I remember when we had two months until the single. That time went by pretty damn fast.

10. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Yeah after the wait for that 1975 album (that was announced like four months in advance I think? Five?) two months fees like a breeze. Plus we'll probably get at least another song or two in the meantime.

11. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Whenever an album is announced I just try to forget it's coming out so then I can be pleasantly surprised and hyped when it's two weeks away

12. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Haha! This is what I do. I keep a running list of all the albums I want to check in the year and then just visit that list every few months or so. I haven't visited it yet, so im sure I have something written down that I forgot to check out.

Daniel1027 likes this.
  13. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I have a list like that with release dates each year, too!

14. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Haha yep. And when it gets long enough, I don't have to just focus on that one album that I can't wait for. It's a good strategy. Plus, there's so much new music that I find myself anticipating stuff less recently anyway just because I'm trying to keep up with what's being released at the moment.

Ben Lee likes this.
  15. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

This year is one of those years for me. There's still albums from last year that I'm trying catch up on! While I'm excited for this one, my preferences have shifted since 2009 and I'm a bit more eager for some other stuff this year.

16. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I totally agree. I've been really slow on music this year after surprising myself last year. I've listened to about 50 albums from 2016 which is way behind my pace from 2015. In a sense that's fine because I have more time to focus on what I do listen to, but I feel there's so much I'm missing out on.

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I think I'm behind my 2015 as well, but I'm ok with it, I don't feel like there is anything I have missed yet

18. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Well, it's more that everyone's been saying there have been so many great releases this year, and I just haven't felt that.

Jdaniels likes this.
  19. irthesteve

If you missed this yesterday:

20. MarceloFP

I am a haunted house. I'm superstitious.

Clueless Travis at the end is the best part, I laughed so hard on the first time.

Brandon Allin likes this.
  21. irthesteve

It's interesting which album threads have been taking off on this site vs the band ones. Anywhoo,

bd007h likes this.
  22. stuckinvhs

Social Justice Wizard Prestigious

Can't believe it's almost two weeks away.

23. irthesteve

also can't believe we're almost 182 days into this year already

Dirty Sanchez and DrAlanGrant like this.
  24. Kuri44

Tom DeLonge