Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 772

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. circasurviver

Trusted

Don't think I could do a ranking, I just really enjoy the album as a whole

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  2. atomiccounty

Regular

Yeah, it's tough to rank albums at this point but it's such a solid release.

3. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Would love to gather your thoughts on 'F*** a Dog' ;-p

4. atomiccounty

Regular

There's something off-putting about a 40 year old dude writing songs about Golden Showers.

Chris Prindle likes this.
  5. MarceloFP Jul 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 1, 2016)
    MarceloFP

I am a haunted house. I'm superstitious.

'California' is #1 in Brazil on top of a bunch of shitty local Country artists and I couldn't be happier. Never thought this day would come.

6. RyanNevill

Graphic Designer

Just listened to the B-Side, it definitely sounds more 'neighbourhoods' blink and less like the album so I can see why it is a b side. Its ok, not anything special.

7. sf
    agreed.

Fox83 likes this.
  8. BigG1392

seems so scary to be buried

Yeah, agree with the comments about Skiba killing the live performances. I'm so stoked that Blink will actually be a fun, live band again.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  9. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Me: You forgot to load the wash into the dryer this morning before you left, my work clothes were soaked.

Her: well WHATS THE POINT OF SAYING SORRY NOW?!?

Hahahhaha love this woman

10. jordanjohnson09

Regular

skiba does seem to be getting better the more he plays. so far it just seems the stage banter will be missed.

11. RyanNevill

Graphic Designer

I love the way Skiba plays the Rock Show riff.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. BigG1392

I'll trade the on stage antics for someone actually trying to hit the notes correctly

13. oneeightytwo

Regular

Anyone else still not had a dispatch email?

14. sawhney[rusted]

luv is blind

Los Angeles is the song Neck Deep and The Story So Far wish they could write

BigG1392 and bradsonemanband like this.
  15. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I need to stop reading reviews. If I see one more 5SOS comparison... Jesus.

Also the old "these songs sound like anything any other pop-punk band out there right now can write" ...who are these bands?

16. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Worst argument ever. Just a lazy phrasing for "I don't like this and want to sound smart while criticizing it."

slimfenix182 likes this.
  17. talltomaz

Trusted

Mine has been in pre-shipping since weds. Finally got a shipping notification today.

18. SingledOut

Don't be a jabroni

Does anyone, and I mean anyone...have any leads on where I could purchase the big ass bunny toy off someone? I know my only shot now is ebay or finding someone who doesn't want it anymore which is slim pickens because if you own one, most likely you're a fanboy already. If you know someone who has it and may want some extra summer cash let me know!

post-18424-1349151516456.jpg

BTDandFeelingThis and BigG1392 like this.
  19. Honestly think you'd have to be straight up nuts to not fathom drawing a comparison from this to All Time Low or 5SOS. If you want to act like there's a negative connotation there then that's on you, but I'm 100% okay with acknowledging the similarities while also noting that it's not a slight to any of the bands in question.

OwainGlyndwr and btr like this.
  20. BigG1392

Bored to Death already has more plays on Spotify than anything from Neighborhoods... so yeah. Tom didn't make Blink relevant, Blink made Tom relevant.

21. oneeightytwo

Regular

Not even had a pre shipping email. I get the download links but no idea about when I'll get the physical product! Haha

22. jordanjohnson09

Regular

didn't want to take youtube into account? lol. i can agree with the second half of the statement though.

23. jordanjohnson09

Regular

the stats for now probably still blow everything from neighborhoods out of the water. marketing for california has seemed to be everywhere.

24. BigG1392

lol if you wanna go calculate those numbers you can, but I'd bet that California songs will double the number of plays that Neighborhoods songs had in half the time. That's what having an actual label will do for you.

25. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

What label is it actually on?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.