Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. alex miller

Regular

I remember Up All Night exclusively premiered on the radio.. but I really hope we can get something earlier than late April.

2. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

whenever "feeling this" comes up on shuffle, I find myself repeating it 5 or 6 times.

I've betrayed my former self.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

This is gonna be a stretch but I think it's clever how in "voyeur" it's not obvious they're talking about a peeping tom (heh) until the line "I followed her all the way home". Before that line, it sounds like he's talking about a girlfriend upset at a guy and withholding sex. After that, the whole song takes on a completely different tone.

"Voyeur"

And when the day ends I'm sure she feels sorrow
    The lonely guy I am, I wait for her to change
    I've been here two days, I'll sure be here tomorrow
    I'd eat her out if she were on my dinner plate

(And I wish)
    I wish she'd be more kind now
    I'm out of luck 'cause the shades are pulled down
    I've seen everything there is to be shown
    I followed her all the way home

4. CheapPop

Regular

Damn, Radio 1045 is my local station (PHILLY!). Crazy that Wendy has her hands on it.

5. I'm hesitant to hear a radio leak of this. Unless it's the actual good quality. I don't want a bullshit 128 MP3 web rip to be my first listen. But God dammitttttttt we are so close! I have a good feeling we will hear it before the 26th, guys!

6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Look at this shirt lmao:

7. Ben182TX

@TheBenThomas

I dont think I have ever been to a forum filled with so many assholes in my entire life.

ChaseTx and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  8. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

hahahaha

9. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

so much hype X-(X-(X-(

10. 2stepwithsteve

Regular

I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlappinCups and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY!!!!

SlappinCups likes this.
  12. Ben

13. zachmo182

It's weird being on this new site. I was a long time lurker of absolutepunk and today I found out that it's shutting down quite quickly in fact now that it requires you to sign in just to view a post.

Anyways I'm jealous that all these people are getting an early listen. I kinda want it to leak but at the same time I want it delayed till May 6th.

14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

May 6th? Why's that?

15. bd007h Mar 31, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 31, 2016)
    bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Anxious to hear how they sound with Matt Skiba instead of Tom Delonge. Always felt Delonge was their weakest link, and I love Alkaline Trio.

Still dig a good amount of Blink though. Love the Self Titled album.

16. zachmo182

Well since it's suppose to release at the end of April, I wouldn't mind it being delayed to May 6th as that's my birthday. It kinda makes my day a whole lot better. Captain American comes out and it's the first we hear anything new by Blink in 4 years.

17. bruh

Regular

I'm really sour that Tom is gone but I hope this is great. Tom's new music has been sub-par and I know they have about 50 songs to choose from. I just hope they choose the right ones ;)

18. CheapPop

Regular

Cant believe we still got almost a month to hear the song. Plus, I highly doubt it leaks. They seem to be very selective of who's hearing this new stuff.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  19. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Very curious to hear how this first single sounds like.

CheapPop likes this.
  20. steviestare

Homo sapien Prestigious

Previous album got leaked. Wouldn't be shocked to see this one leaked.

21. CheapPop

Regular

Oh The album will probably leak, I was mostly talking about the single.

22. steviestare

Homo sapien Prestigious

Ah.

23. alex miller

Regular

this is super fucking nerdy but I thought I would share... I keep having dreams about listening to their album/single for the first time haha. their sound was really heavy in the first dream and the second one was an acoustic song that featured the lead singer of Anberlin (who sang the entire time, I was pissed) and it sounded like box car racer music.

just to put things in perspective, I've also had dreams about watching The Force Awakens, The Dark Knight Rises, and other stupidly anticipated things.

does this happen to anyone else or am I just fucking weird?

24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Sounding like BCR music would be good!

25. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I have those dreams all of the time. I don't know if this happens to anyone - but a lot of my dreams end up being accurate. That's a weird thing for me.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.