Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I'm hoping whatever they create just feels natural and like it's coming from the right place, although I have a strong feeling it will be.

2. razorburn

Trusted

I am so ready.

3. it's gotta be any day now until they release SOME KIND of info on the song/tour/album/etc. RIGHT?!

4. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

I actually like this new site. Hey guys! Glad to see we all were able to transition. Decided to give myself a new username to coincide with my new Instagram vinyl/news outlet.

Cheers.

5. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Also, I'd love to hear a fake song release on Friday. Would be hilarious.

6. CoachBalke

Regular

I'm here, new username, new site, new Blink soon!

7. all these new usernames are throwing me off. it's like seeing a friend from high school for the first time in a long time and saying, "Hey Trevor!" and then they say, "No no, I'm Treefeathers now."

(That's actually a true story, by the way, haha)

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  8. razorburn

Trusted

I'd like them to release everything at once, but I'm not sure my heart could take it.

9. I have a feeling that's what they're planning on doing, unless some stuff leaks through the cracks before then.

isaidreiss likes this.
  10. duermete

Long Lost Ceiling

and then Tree Feathers starts going by T, then switches to his middle name for college, then decides Trevor is probably the best way to land an interview

11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Deep down, I feel like they haven't recorded a thing and it was all a joke >-p

12. duermete

Long Lost Ceiling

I've been mostly just lurking on ap.net for the last five years or so, but I am really going to struggle switching over my muscle memory in the morning when I open up all my websites haha

13. duuuuude seriously! my 12 year anniversary over at AP.net was just a few days ago. i've been going there daily (if not multiple times an hour) for 12 years. that's insane to me. it's going to be so hard to switch that up.

14. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Can't wait for a single. Would be awesome if they release it tomorrow on April 1st.

15. duermete

Long Lost Ceiling

haha yeah, it's almost just a knee jerk reaction when I'm bored at work to be at absolutepunk.net; I don't even really realize that I type it in, I'm just there at the home page looking around. this new set up looks incredible though

16. Ben182TX

@TheBenThomas

I was so torn with what username to use here. My name on AP I made before I graduated high school and it didn't go with any user names I have now lol

17. fran.182

Regular Prestigious

Couldn't help but mantain my old username. Too many memories attached...

I'm really hoping for a huge and insightful press release to come out soon. I've decided I'd prefer details such as song titles, record name, track lengths, artworks to be released one by one, though. Anyway, I'll be happy as long as we get a more active album rollout than we got last time. I'm just so damn greedy for news.

18. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Nailed it haha.

19. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Finally free of I Like Apples. Hello from the otherrrrr sideeeeee

20. justinbullock

Formerly Juice182

lets do this.

21. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Yeah. I was REAL happy to get rid of my old username when I came over here last month, haha.

Also, stoked to hear some music soon. April 26 will be here before we know it!

22. Noradrenaline

Regular

Ah! I've been wondering for a long time why I can't register at AP, but now I know. Here's to a new era!

BTW, blink-fan since 2001. So excited for the new album! It's going to be pleasure sharing the experience with you guys!

23. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

I know the new song isn't supposed to drop until the end of the month...but I need it. I need it now.

24. duermete

Long Lost Ceiling

hold on, the worst is yet to come

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  25. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

Here's to a new era yesh!

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.