Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 941

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Mark posted this yesterday. Some new polaroid photos. Fun.

cbronder1 and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Pretty sure they posted that because I DMed them a screenshot of the post here lol

David Parke and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

4. BTDandFeelingThis

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. “I’m excited for my brothers in Blink to evolve, do what they want to do and create art the way they want to create it. And I’m not in the way of that, in any way, shape or form. I completely support them. The better they do, the better it is for all of us. People can see the creative differences when they listen to the Blink stuff and they listen to what I’m doing with Angels & Airwaves. They can start to understand why I didn’t fit as well with the things they want to do. I just have a lot to say. I have a lot of emotions I want to get out. It’s really hard for me to do that in that specific arrangement but it doesn’t mean I don’t care about them, love them and want them to succeed. It just means I want my own canvas to paint on. There’s something that’s burning inside of me that’s so big, I’m going to explode if I don’t get it out.”

TheJMan and BTDandFeelingThis like this.
  6. 333 GANG

ACAB

Tom always acts like what he’s doing is something so much bigger than anything else, like some groundbreaking, monumental moment in time, and then you hear a song like Rebel Girl and you’re like... okay, this is a basic pop song.

Not knocking the guy, I don’t hate anything he puts out, and I respect him for doing what he wants to do, it’s just funny sometimes the way he talks about his material.

7. BlackwingE

Trusted

Wrecked will be posting that this is about Tom... wait for it...

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  8. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

"I will never do something for money or for quick gratification or fame."

2017: Hey guys you like me, right? I have a cool new, revolutionary idea. You pay me monthly and in turn ... I'll say hi on camera like once every month.
    2018: Please invest in my company so I can build a spaceship.
    2020: Guitar picks ... that can fly

There were some okay quotes in there regarding blink. It is certainly nice to hear him support them and compliment them, but his usual over hyping everything he does was expected and nothing new.

9. talltomaz

Trusted

Well blink is doing a private show in LA on June 20th. Maybe announcing the show?

David Parke and bradsonemanband like this.
  10. Dog Fish

Mutt

"I'm excited for my brothers in Blink to...create art...with...me..."

whoa what!!!

11. BTDandFeelingThis

Why would they announce a private show on the radio?

12. Daniel182

So people can enter to win tickets!

13. Daniel182

By the way, a private show on June 20 is suspiciously close to the FYE listed album date of June 21.

Album release next week?

14. BTDandFeelingThis

Hmmmm. Maybe but doubtful

15. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

Is there really? What is it?

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Announcement: "Literally everyone literally everywhere gets a free ticket to the summer tour."

17. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

I like Thrice but not enough to join their thread...what is said about them in their thread?

18. aliens exist Jun 10, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 10, 2019)
    aliens exist

pure on main

hello again, blink thread :devil: according to last.fm the last time i listened to enema of the state in full was in 2015, although i don't remember listening to it then at all. here's my track-by-track review of my first listen in 4 years:

dumpweed: "i need a girl that i can train" is a fucking disgusting lyric and i judge anybody who says they like this song because of it

don't leave me: short and sweet bop

aliens exist: :spock::alien::spock: it's true, they do :spock::alien::spock:

going away to college: :sleeping:what a boring follow up the best song ever written :sleeping:

what's my age again?::thumbdown: the anthem of man children everywhere :thumbdown:

dysentery gary: thank u for calling my mom a whore, tom

adam's song: :verysad::verysad::verysad:

all the small things: it's nice that they were able to name this banger after the size of @SlappinCups's penis :blush:

the party song: misogyny was really in in 1999

mutt: apparently homophobic undertones were also in in 1999 very cool

wendy clear: i wish it didn't have to be so... good (this song)!

anthem: :chin::eyeglass::eyeroll: tom delonge, 24, wishes his friends were... 21? :chin::eyeglass::eyeroll:

i liked 5 of the 12 songs on this album, which equals 41%. i give this album 4 stars out of 10 putting it slightly behind toypaj, but ahead of neighborhoods and california. which blink album would you like me to review next? :blush:

19. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

20. That'd be nice. I'd probably go.

21. BTDandFeelingThis

Thrice thread is the bowels of chorus

22. You're literally trying to combine the Thrice thread and the Blink thread now?? haha

23. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.