Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 [ARCHIVED] Band • Page 1600

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by popdisaster00, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Richter915 and David Parke like this.
  2. 333 GANG

ACAB

I like the college tee a lot

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Oh I'm glad they went back to Mr. Tsurt. These are also his best designs for blink in as long as I can remember

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. I got too much stuff

5. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

6. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

holy crap. I was on a run about an hour ago and my playlist had Simple Creatures and blink on it and I thought to myself “I’d love to write down everything “she said” according to Mark”. Including the (“was it something”- she said) from SC “Lucy”.

what a coincidence.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Richter915 likes this.
  8. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

9. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Richter915 likes this.
  10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Got the blanket.

I would’ve got the classic bunny T-shirt but they made a typo on it. It says LA, CA instead of San Diego, CA. Blink will always come from San Diego.

Chris Carraba does the same thing with Dashboard Confessional. He’s been saying DC is from Nashville since he lives there now.

Idk why it bothers me so damn much, especially when they put it in merch ahaha.

Mcrx, bradsonemanband and David Parke like this.
  11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Blink has been using LA a lot in the Skiba era. I think it’s because all 3 members live there now, and it has become the new home base.

I remember hearing Mark on stage say “Hi we’re blink-182 from Los Angeles, California” and thinking it sounded so off.

Mcrx, Richter915 and David Parke like this.
  12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Allan Corona, the rad dude who builds MH bass replicas, totally surprised Mark with a new bass today.

Mcrx, Richter915, David Parke and 4 others like this.
  13. Those dudes rule

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Mark is the only one from San Diego now, and Matt is from Chicago. Makes sense to just say they're from where they all live now lol

Mcrx and bradsonemanband like this.
  15. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Fuck. This new era of blink is so good. California and Nine both rule. We jammed both this morning while making/eating breakfast, taking easter photos with the baby, and are now about to spend the afternoon at the beach. We are in such a great and happy mood haha.

Mcrx, BornToRun, pbueddi and 3 others like this.
  16. Nine is still so good. And I still believe it’s better than anything they’ve put out since Untitled.

17. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Is it weird that I like it more than Untitled as a whole? That's probably weird, but IDC.

Richter915 likes this.
  18. 333 GANG

ACAB

No, I do too. I think Untitled has higher highs, but it hasn’t held up near as well as for me as it has for others.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  19. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

My one complaint with Untitled is how repetitive the lyrics are. Just me though.

Musically, Nine and Untitled have a specific album sound where some other records have just more of an umbrella Blink sound.

Band is good. Way to over analyzed and criticized for what they are.

Mcrx likes this.
  20. Mcrx

Regular

Ahhh! Am i in the minority here? It's a resounding Delonge Your Pants lol
    I love ALL of those songs, except for maybe less so for ATST, but the video is one of the best! But yeah, I have always had preference of Tom songs, not that Mark doesn't have some of the discography's best, he does! But yeah, just prefer Tom songs and that's honestly not just because I think he's the hottest too. Lol I can separate the two. Just a coincidence for me.

Ohh, but why I love Cheshire Cat so much (and speaking of great albums), is that Mark is really highlighted for me there. Sure I do still love many or most of Tom's moments there too, but I give this one to Mark. I also appreciate Mark a lot on Untitled and Neighborhoods, but it's still majority Tom. What can I say, it's just my taste. Lol...besides +44 edit: Cali deluxe got me as well, and lately has been another most played next to Cheshie.

StoJa9 likes this.
  21. Mcrx

Regular

What are you talking about?? The most "mullet" I've ever seen was like two days ago and even then, that is nowhere near a mullet. Lol And half naked?! Like where are you finding this?! I mean, besides the naked late 1990s/early 2000s, Tom has been pretty much fully clothed since AVA practically!! I mean, honestly i respect it more, but jokingly, if you're finding recent half naked pics, send em my way!

Edit: haha! Just saw the original post. Makes a little more sense now.

FrankieThe4th likes this.
  22. 333 GANG

ACAB

[​IMG]

23. MRose24

Regular

24. I assume Anthem Part II is number 1?

hongfong00, MRose24, TheJMan and 2 others like this.
  25. pbueddi

Trusted

Two Sum 41 songs. Heck yeah!

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.