Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Add Acoustic London Show

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Intersted to hear Matt tackle blink acoustic

3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I really like Blink and generally like when bands do stripped down versions of their stuff but I just don't think Blinks music would translate well acoustically. I'd love to see a video to see how it goes but I'm a bit hesitant to think this would be awesome.

4. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

How cool! I hope they have acoustic shows here in Los Angeles.

5. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I mean a blink song doesn't really get simpler than this one, and I love it so I'm not hesitant at all really lol.

hongfong00 likes this.
  6. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Nice! Not bad. I had never seen them do any acoustic versions of anything. Thanks for sharing that.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  7. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

They have done acoustic songs frequently in sets over the years and they all sounded pretty good here's one.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  8. oneeightytwo

Regular

I agree, I was there for those shows.

It'd be interested to see if they play tracks like 'What Went Wrong'. I'm sure Matt could handle that fine.

9. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

They're also playing this which will be played on Radio 1

10. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Thanks for posting this, told my friends in London and they traveled "all the way out to Kingston" today to get tickets.

11. Stevie

Regular

2.5 hours of queuing at Banquet Records but I managed to get myself one :ok: