Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

blink-182 / A Day To Remember / All Time Low / The All-American Rejects / DJ Spider Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 28, 2016.

1. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

it does. i think they pull seats out for it

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Oh nice. That actually makes it tempting for me to make the trip over there, haha.

SlappinCups likes this.
  3. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

The merch I've purchased because I was drunk.. Always a pleasant surprise when it comes in the mail

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yep that's when I tend to get my best stuff haha

5. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

Yep.. But with heart, not logic

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm thinking maybe there were only so many presale codes.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That will make me insanely angry

8. T_D_A_G_A_R_I_M

Regular

Especially since it didn't say anything on the website like 'While supplies last'.

But I'm assuming they just don't work on the weekend and we will see codes coming out tomorrow morning. The big question is whether everyone will get them by 10 AM.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

To the people who have not received their presale codes, when did you place your orders?

10. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

Friday at midnight

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

My buddy ordered his Saturday morning and he hasn't gotten a code yet.

12. manoverboard365

Trusted

Don't think that is the case. Mark and Blink both just tweeted today about preordering now to get a presale code for tomorrow. Plus I'm seeing a lot of people who ordered after me who got their code while I still haven't. I honestly just think they are incredibly overwhelmed and it's just coming in random waves.

Thursday, not long after the bundles were listed.

I'm just gonna remain calm until 9:55am tomorrow.

13. kidinthebushes May 1, 2016
    (Last edited: May 1, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

I just saw the tweet. It mentions VIP tickets going onsale tomorrow. It does not mention anything about codes with preorders.

14. MarkJ801

Regular

How does the livenation pre-sale work? You just have to have the app?

15. dubey

Regular

I wouldn't be surprised

Kingsroadmerch.com is garbage. What a joke this preorder was.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

If I don't get a presale code I'm gonna try and get a refund for sure

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Vinyl comes with exclusive unique code to purchase presale tickets for the blink-182 North American tour. Tour presale begins at 10am Monday, May 2 at 10am local time at ticketmaster.com. Code will be delivered by email with 24 hours of purchase.

18. Jerihoar

Regular

Yup! Just need the app and you should be golden.

19. Kristen

Regular

Kings Road Facebook page messaged me back

"Hey Kristen - We will be sending out another email tonight both from Kings Road’s mailing list AND from Blink 182's database to ensure that you get your code tonight. Be on the look out for those and add support@kingsroadmerch.com to your mailing list."

So hopefully everyone gets their codes tonight

20. sr6171

Posted on Kings road merch facebook

Hey everyone - we are aware a lot of you haven't received your pre-sale code for blink-182 tickets tomorrow. We will be sending out another email tonight both from Kings Road’s mailing list AND that same email will come from blink's database to ensure that you get your code tonight - even if you got your original email just fine.

Be on the look out for those and add support@kingsroadmerch.com to your mailing list to make sure we aren't considered junk mail.

21. T_D_A_G_A_R_I_M

Regular

Okay, I'm not worried about getting the pre-sale code anymore. Looks like there was maybe a communication/technical error between King Road and Blink's database. To be on the safe side, they'll have both groups sending out your unique code.

Now I can begin worrying about actually getting the GA tickets that I want before they sell out. :teethsmile:

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Thanks for sharing this. I'll send it to my friends who haven't gotten their codes yet.

23. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

Seems a lot of folks on FB are getting their codes.. I still remain codeless

24. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

got mine!!

25. Kristen

Regular

Same...I'm going to bed and hoping for the best

Edit: and as I finished typing that I got mine!