Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

blink-182 / A Day To Remember / All Time Low / The All-American Rejects / DJ Spider Tour • Page 45

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 28, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The girl I sold my pit ticket to in Indy did that. She didn't even move between sets to go to the bathroom or get a beer.

2. Davjs

Trusted

It's crazy. I was in the lawn and people were doing the same thing too....except you can't even see anything but flashing blurs from that far back on a phone. What a waste of an experience.

3. dubey

Regular

Um yeah if I'm up against the barricade for blink-182 I'm not moving either

ComedownMachine and Davjs like this.
  4. Karasuryn

Anyone have a pic of ADTR's merch?

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Man this DJ is bumming me out, this is a huge slot that could have made a small bands career. Instead we get this guy playing popular choruses and everyone here just looking bored. I mean toss like, Handguns or Boston Manor on this shit.

6. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I just made it out for the last song of AAR (which will forever bum me out as a longtime fan). And the venue is super shitty at telling people what time the show starts and band set times. Also a pit that was definitely not up when I first ordered tickets. I hate this venue so much...

7. MarkJ801

Regular

Going to the Salt Lake show tonight, it's supposed to rain heavy and the venue is outside. So that sucks, but I already attended this tour in San Diego in the pit, so I'm mostly going tonight to hang out with my boyfriend.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. i'll be there too, getting soaked in the lawn section.

9. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

holy crap that was miserable. i showed up right when blink went on and still got drenched. it was POURING the entire set. left right before the encore (after los angeles) and heard the whole encore on the walk back to the car. sounds like they were blazing through it to get out of there (all the small things in particular)

bradsonemanband likes this.
  10. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

dysentary gary ftw though.

11. Fortunately, I wasn't miserable at all. I wore a hoodie, wrapped myself in a blanket, and then put a poncho, and I was totally good! Although, rain went down my legs so the bottoms of my pants and shoes were pretty wet, but other than that, I couldn't have been more comfortable being attacked my super soaker rains. And what's funny is that it started pouring right as Blink was about to come out. Before that, there was pretty much nothing, haha.

12. anewhope

Regular

is the vinyl still being sold at the merch table?

13. yuiichiiros

Hey! I'm gonna be at the Phoenix date tomorrow but my friend bailed on me and my parents won't let me go unless I have someone to go with. So is anyone willing to meet up with me for tomorrow?

14. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Yeah, both Blink and ADTR have tour variants. $35 I believe

15. zacooper

Regular

Anyone at the show tonight who'd be willing to pick me up the mad hatter poster?

16. WillTheInternetLikeMe

blink-182, A Day To Remember, All Time Low @ Van Andel Arena Grand Rapids, Mich. Aug. 31, 2016
    Gross Sales: $538,927
    Attend/Capacity: 9,492 / 10,201

Current Boxscore

17. Jerihoar

Regular

Last night was so fun! The DJ played some good stuff, enjoyed ATL a lot, ADTR was awesome sounded good and Blink was so just killer, I never seen them with Tom but I enjoyed every second they played Man Overboard!

18. zacooper

Regular

I have one VIP Bored to Death Package (not including ticket) for sale for Irvine, CA show at Irvine Ampitheatre on 9/29. Asking $100 OBO. You must already have your own ticket to the show and be able to meet me at the venue by 3:20PM otherwise you will miss soundcheck and may not be able to get early access.

Bored to Death package includes:
    - Early entry into the venue
    - Watch blink-182 soundcheck, including an exclusive performance of a blink song that won't be in the show
    - VIP blink-182 merchandise
    - VIP blink-182 laminate

Hit me up via PM if interested.

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I had a feeling this did well. It looked practically sold out aside from the tippy top of the 200 section.

20. natesmith083

Regular

Yeah I saw very few empty seats from the floor. The Detroit show selling out in less than an hour probably helped

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Steve Aoki came out last night.

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They started playing She's Out Of Her Mind.. Bummed I didn't get that at my date

23. GEM37

She haunts the roads

So All Time Low went over time and during the last song of their set the staff brought the house lights up and started taking stuff off the stage. They actually took Alex's microphone and guitar away after the first chorus. Band managed to play the rest of the song instrumentally, Alex basically hyped the crowd to sing the rest. Pretty punk rock.

Still, are staff at The Forum usually such assholes? Seems to me like going over by one song is a pretty small offense, especially considering that some bands I've seen at clubs lately have been extremely obnoxious about the legnth of talking between songs.

Blink were amazing, but you guys already knew that.

24. cricketandclover Oct 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 2, 2016)
    cricketandclover

Things have changed.

End-of-tour prank! Hoppus was one of the people dismantling the drums and giving the cymbals away to the crowd. All Time Low has no more shows left on the tour, so they were getting sent off and hazed in style.

25. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Ah. Well then...

Explains a lot. I had bleeder seats, so I did not recognize anyone taking stuff offstage, although I did notice that guy giving the cymbals away and thinking that was weird!

I thought the prank was that giant BANG! that went off during "Missing You." Does anybody know what actually happened there?