Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

blink-182 / A Day To Remember / All Time Low / The All-American Rejects / DJ Spider Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 28, 2016.

1. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

What does everyone think they'll play on this tour? I'm a sucker for anything pre TOYPAJ so I'd love hearing 3 songs off the new album, the singles, a couple off the untitled album, and the rest old deep cuts for fans. Probably optimistic though..

2. manoverboard365

Trusted

Most likely it's gonna be 6 songs off the new album, 6 off of Untitled, and then 10 greatest hits songs. Nothing from DED or Neighborhoods.

3. Kristen

Regular

I could see them playing Up All Night and After Midnight.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They only played Up All Night at Musink. They also played Heart's All Gone at one of the two warm-up shows with ADTR.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I feel like the set will be a ton of new songs, hits, and maybe 2-3 deep cuts. Probably only one or two from Neighborhoods/DED combined

6. TylerCrouse

Regular

kinda happy im seeing aar instead of atl how long would there set be though i was thinking 45 min maybe?

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Hoping they keep Wendy Clear in

8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

So ready for this. First time to see Blink and AAR, and second time for ADTR.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Is AAR working on a new record?

10. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

I'd wager there's no NC date because of HB2. I don't see an MS date on there either. Good for them. Sucks for me.

11. himynameisdakota

Regular

It would be awesome if they brought out some pre-enema songs. I'd love to hear some Dude Ranch deep cuts.

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I just hope they play Man Overboard.

13. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I have serious blink fever right now, and I'm officially planning on going to the Milwaukee, Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis shows.

I went to all four of those cities on their 2009 and 2011 tours and cannot wait to do it again.

Brandon Allin likes this.
  14. T_D_A_G_A_R_I_M

Regular

Is the Album Preorder Presale only for certain dates? When I look on Ticketmaster, the Hershey date says there's a Livenation Presale on Thursday and General On-sale on Friday....but that's it. Most dates have the Album Preorder Presale earlier in the week....

Also, just saw on Hershey's website that this will be in the stadium which means big standing room crowd. :)

15. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I am not sure if it's that, which is very likely, or if you look at precious tours they don't seem to draw well in NC. Either way, it sucks for me

16. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Un-interesting pop punk openers? Check
    Boring summer "arts center" venues? Check
    No tom? Check
    Expensive? check

this is not for me.

17. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

You'll be missed.

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder if DJ Spider will play first or if he will perform between sets. I went to an ampitheater show last summer and there was a DJ who played between sets.

19. heaththehorizon

Regular

It could be like the DJ that did sets in between acts at FOB/Wiz last summer.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

That's what I was thinking of! I actually liked that. I remember the DJ played Last Resort by Papa Roach.

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I got my album preorder presale code! Did anyone else get theirs?

22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yeah, I got mine as well.

23. Brandon Allin

Finest Quality Crappy Punk Rock Since '92 Prestigious

I can't even begin to understand why anyone would actually want to see Tom DeLonge sing or play guitar live in 2016.

Daniel1027 likes this.
  24. dubey

Regular

25. Brandon Allin

Finest Quality Crappy Punk Rock Since '92 Prestigious

Yes, they are.