Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

blink-182 - 2016 Shows Tour • Page 16

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 4, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They haven't played any shows with blink yet this year... besides Amnesia Rockfest. All Time Low opened for blink at the X Games and tonight at Summerfest.

2. NL

Newbie Supporter

Dysentery Gary, not Wendy Clear. Encore is correct.

The whole show seemed off to me. The mix was pretty poor, Matt had quite a few mishaps (nerves?), and I had really been hoping for more new songs. I'm not sure if I had been expecting a Mark/Tom dynamic or something, but it just didn't sit right.

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Oh yeaaaah, I forgot that tour hasn't officially started yet.

4. Chuck!

Regular

I hope for way more California tracks down the line. The greatest hits are understandable, but is anyone really going to leave disappointed if they don't hear First Date? Mix it up!

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Well these shows were mostly festivals. I think the band probably looked at them as warm up shows with Skiba before the big headlining tour with ADTR. I don't think they used it tonight showcase their new music.

6. Chuck!

Regular

Yeah. One new song still seems weird tho

7. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I thought they said they'd play "Rabbit Hole" before the album came out and the new songs afterward. Oh well, time will tell!

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I thought there was a chance they might play it too since the album is now out.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

And I was glad I didn't shell out the extra money for pit tickets for this show. The pit seemed dead. To be honest, I think Bored to Death might have gotten the best crowd reaction. But I'm glad I got pit tickets for their headlining tour mainly for ADTR.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Used are opening the 4 upcoming Canadian shows and Simple Plan is also playing the Winnipeg date. All the bands opening for blink are so good!

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I guess Mark played drums after Dammit.

12. Skullshine1

Girlfriend surprised me with tickets to Indy, I can't wait for this! First time seeing Blink somehow. I get too see Sum 41, Blink, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin and Korn in about a matter of 2 months, this is like my teenage dream haha

13. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

He's done that a couple of times before. During the reunion tour he used to come out after Tom and Travis left and play a snippet of a random song. Camden was "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Simple Plan - Winnipeg 7/07

Opinion Overload
    Jet Lag
    Jump
    Boomy
    Summer Paradise
    Farewell
    Shut Up
    I'd Do Anything
    Welcome to My Life
    Perfect

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Mark should have come out for I'd Do Anything.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Used - Saskatoon 7/08

Take It Away
    I Caught Fire
    Bulimic
    Listening
    The Taste of Ink
    All That I've Got
    Buried Myself Alive
    A Box Full of Sharp Objects
    Pretty Handsome Awkward

Daniel182 likes this.
  17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Used setlist is fantastic!

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

So excited for this.

I'm new to LA, does this show usually sell out instantly? Really want to get tickets for night 1.

20. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

It goes very quick. I say try presale, if not then be there right at 10am

21. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I updated the OP to include the four holiday shows they have coming up next month. Busy year for these guys!

12/08 - Las Vegas, NV @ Holiday Havoc (w/ Jimmy Eat World, Pierce the Veil, Weathers, The Hunna)
    12/09 - Oakland, CA @ Not So Silent Night (w/ Empire of the Sun, Jimmy Eat World, Glass Animals, Capital Cities, The Strumbellas)
    12/10 - Inglewood, CA @ KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas (w/ Kings of Leon, Jimmy Eat World, AFI, X Ambassadors, M83, Grouplove, The Strumbellas)
    12/11 - San Diego, CA @ Wrex the Halls (w/ Pierce the Veil, Jimmy Eat World, Kaleo)

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Setlist from the holidays shows.

Feeling This
    What's My Age Again?
    Family Reunion
    The Rock Show
    Cynical
    First Date
    Down
    I Miss You
    Bored to Death
    Built This Pool
    Dumpweed
    She's Out of Her Mind
    I Won't be Home for Christmas
    Kings of the Weekend
    Violence
    Happy Holidays, You Bastard
    Los Angeles
    All The Small Things
    Brohemian Rhapsody
    Dammit

23. rippybits

So Go, Heart's All Gone, & Wishing Well have only been played once live with Matt?

24. heymattrick

Sending my love

Same setlist as last night in LA! Great show and crowd was very reasonable and not a headache. Not having any changeover time between acts at the KROQ show is like the best gift I've ever gotten. It's like 5 hours of continuous music of pretty awesome bands.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  25. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah I wish more shows/fests incorporated that rotating stage. Blink was great last night but I thought JEW stole the show.

heymattrick likes this.