Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 -“Parking Lot” • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 16, 2017.

1. That said, this is the best song they've released in a long time.

2. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Same, his first line sounds so awkward to me and like an entirely different song. I dig it overall though

tdlyon likes this.
  3. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Joni Mitchell, anyone?

slimfenix182 and JimmyIymmiJ like this.
  4. Walkabout

Regular

better than half of California. The guitars actually have some tone!

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  5. RoKKeR

The Fly

TRAVIS.

6. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

I agree with you, and I feel like a majority of California seemed to fall into a Mark-verse/Matt-verse template. It seemed forced at times, and as they write together more, I'm hoping to see more Matt-only or Mark-only songs and be written more naturally.

7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Left Alone is a mostly Matt song, like 80% Matt, 20 Mark, and it rules. I think that track displays what Matt can do in a blink-182 context

bptky and Daniel182 like this.
  8. Raku

Regular

This song sounds so generic and boring, which is disappointing to me. I was hoping that this "new album" would be better, but (for me) it seems to be just as bad (if not worse).

I'll still check out the rest of this "new album" but expectation at this point are low =/

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  9. I like the song but it's simply a collection of every cliche they can pull off. Uncreative, though it's at least catchy.