Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 – “Rabbit Hole” • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

it's a metaphor fool

2. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Yellowcard2006 likes this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

kpatrickwood likes this.
  4. suburban myth

Rock-n-Roll Pizzeria Prestigious

Dammit I really don't like these new songs and im irritating myself because I really fucking want to get into the new blink stuff... eff.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

This song did absolutely nothing for me. Feels very bland pop punk.

6. DooDooBird

Trusted

I can see how some people find this bland, but I would choose these bland pop punk songs over stupid shit like Love Is Dangerous and boring Interludes of drum loops and noises.

Also, this song sounds so much like a Goldfinger song.

heyCamBowers likes this.
  7. RiseAgainst379

Regular

This song doesn't flow for me....as in it doesn't feel like the chorus and verses belong together. Loved Bored to Death though. Still excited for the album.

8. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

song wasn't anywhere near as exciting for me as Bored to Death. I want to hear more Skiba. This was not the direction I was hoping to hear at all, but it's just one song I guess!

9. Jake Z

Regular

I really like it more with each listen. Love the skate/90's punk vibe and Mark can just write some catchy ass tunes.

Ryan likes this.
  10. dzyjay

Regular

Fast, fun, and catchy! Just how I like my blink.

Jake Z likes this.
  11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Chorus is super catchy but other than that it's not really anything special. Bored to Death is better

12. jeff.dart

Regular

Better than everything on neighborhoods. Cant wait to hear the rest of this album.

13. RoKKeR

The Fly

It's alright, definitely not as good as Bored to Death. Disagree with the above post, but I probably like Neighborhoods more than most.

Still, the chorus was stuck in my head after only one listen this morning so that's a good sign. And the drumming in the bridge is incredible.

14. warriorsam

New Blink as we enter the summer, feels like 2001 again.

dzyjay likes this.
  15. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Both songs have only been ok imo.

16. Phillip

BOO

The lyrics are prettttty crappy, but I kind of expect that at this point. Other than that, I dig it. I just keep hoping Brohemian Rhapsody doesn't suck.

suburban myth likes this.
  17. Shenevercalled

Newbie Supporter

Not sure if anyone has posted the Youtube link

18. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Sounds okay not going to lie I don't love it.

Glad blink is still going but I do miss the dynamic's from Mark and Tom's voices.

I do enjoy Up All Night and After Midnight better than these two so far.

Schooner likes this.
  19. SoundInTheSignals

@Bake_Wear / soundinthesignals.com

Sounds pretty great!

20. BigG1392

seems so scary to be buried

2/2 so far. This was a perfect time to release this. Should hold people over between Bored to Death and July 1st.

21. jorbjorb

7 rings

every song released so far is good. so that's good.

22. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

This one is only ok, did enjoy Bored to Death quite a bit though. Batting .500 ain't bad

23. simonthm

Eh. Too cookie-cutter pop-punk for me. This songs sounds like it was written in one day. I know that approach was a big part of the recording process.

Given that, I'm worried that too much of the album will be like this.

24. Jake Z

Regular

Blink is one of those bands that can do no right in some people's eyes. They start with a different sounding tune like Bored to Death'' and some people complain about it. They put out a song that is very 90's pop punk(which is a GREAT era btw), that is fun, short, fast, catchy(all the things people loved Blink for), and it is all of a sudden cookie cutter or too much pop punk. They are apparently having a blast making music and doing what they want to do. I just don't know how they can please some people.

25. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

You notice many of the people bashing the song are the typical avatar-less posters who only go in blink/Tom threads ? It's a swank song